Any Recent Purchases that You are Crazy about

Margui

Re: Any Recent Purchases that You are Crazy about

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I have the Oregon Peach Opal earrings with Tanzanite, the carved Oregon blue Opal with amethyst, the Peruvian Pink Opal Flower earrings and ring, the Shungite stud earrings and my most recent purchase: a Russian Diopside pendant. These were really good purchases.
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Love the “star of Russia “ pendant and chain I won on rising auction. Diopside and Orissa Rhodolite garnet. Kinda looks like a fireworks spray. Seems like a weird combination of stones, but it’s actually very pretty! Anxiously awaiting the arrival of a 19 ct. welo opal bracelet I won on auction when Merilee was sleeping!
I have the Giuseppe Perez dangle earrings that have the Orissa garnet and diopside. Was afraid they would look too Christmasy - nope, they are beautiful. Enjoy your pendant!
Lulu, I have those Giuseppe Perez earrings too. Unfortunately one of the Rhodolite garnets is scratched and I will have to replace that stone.
1 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

I bought a meteorite pendant a while ago. I love it so much I bought one for my daughter. Think about it. Meteorites usually come from parts of asteroids that fall to Earth. These asteroids could date back to the creation of the universe! That makes it truly heavenly! Awesome!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I bought a meteorite pendant a while ago. I love it so much I bought one for my daughter. Think about it. Meteorites usually come from parts of asteroids that fall to Earth. These asteroids could date back to the creation of the universe! That makes it truly heavenly! Awesome!
So true! That’s why I love my Bohemian moldavite too!
1 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Are you the one who nabbed that ring and pendant set for 56% off today right out from under my nose? I have words for you, missy. :mrgreen:
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Lulu wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Are you the one who nabbed that ring and pendant set for 56% off today right out from under my nose? I have words for you, missy. :mrgreen:
Hahaaa....noooooooo
I am sorry that someone got your jewelry!

I have the moldavite ring with the large center stone with a halo of Russian diopside. I still need to get a pendant but haven’t seen any pendants by themselves. Actually not much moldavite around at all.
2 x