Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: System still down?

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
4 years ago
Tried again, promo code doesn't work on any of the eight items in my cart. System problems or poor selection? Still can't get into program guide or catalog. Moderator, any news?
Good afternoon,

I deeply apologize, but I have not gotten a response back yet. Once I do, I will follow up, and in the meantime I recommend clearing your cache and cookies and see if that resolves any issues.
Good afternoon,

Thank you everyone for your patience. I have gotten word that they are looking into this. I hope everyone has been having a great day!
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
4 years ago
Tried again, promo code doesn't work on any of the eight items in my cart. System problems or poor selection? Still can't get into program guide or catalog. Moderator, any news?
Good afternoon,

I deeply apologize, but I have not gotten a response back yet. Once I do, I will follow up, and in the meantime I recommend clearing your cache and cookies and see if that resolves any issues.
I want to add my experience with this weekend but I do not need it resolved. I won several RA auctions but I could not pay for them. They did not show up in the "PAY NOW" screen so I simply could not pay for them. It was frustrating in that I finally got a few good deals but not all was lost. Three, of many I did win, did show up after midnight on the 5th and I checked out. I don't know what happened to all the other wins but again, I'm telling you as to what happened to me. It seems everyone was having problems.

However, Preston, Alex or Danielle, I would like resolution on a discount code I received with my purchase in the mail that I can't get to work for over a week or more. Moderator Alex was kind to offer help, but I haven't heard back through email. That was right before the website messing up. I would like to use my discount that SLC gave me. I haven't been able to an there was a two week expiration date on the discount code.

I know you are inundated with issues.... if my discount could be used even after the expiration while CS is dealing with all the issues - that would be great.....otherwise, I'm on a deadline with a faulty discount code.

Thank you!!

OSOTT
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
4 years ago
Good afternoon,

I want to add my experience with this weekend but I do not need it resolved. I won several RA auctions but I could not pay for them. They did not show up in the "PAY NOW" screen so I simply could not pay for them. It was frustrating in that I finally got a few good deals but not all was lost. Three, of many I did win, did show up after midnight on the 5th and I checked out. I don't know what happened to all the other wins but again, I'm telling you as to what happened to me. It seems everyone was having problems.

However, Preston, Alex or Danielle, I would like resolution on a discount code I received with my purchase in the mail that I can't get to work for over a week or more. Moderator Alex was kind to offer help, but I haven't heard back through email. That was right before the website messing up. I would like to use my discount that SLC gave me. I haven't been able to an there was a two week expiration date on the discount code.

I know you are inundated with issues.... if my discount could be used even after the expiration while CS is dealing with all the issues - that would be great.....otherwise, I'm on a deadline with a faulty discount code.

Thank you!!

OSOTT
Good afternoon,

If you could forward that email to me, I would be more than happy to look into this for you!
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@KLiz

I feel your pain and frustration. I hope you get a satisfactory resolution.

By the by, that was probably the longest sentence in the history of the English language. And your fervor still shone through! Getting the message across is the goal after all. Good job.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

I had trouble for a day or 2, now it is the COOKIES.nothing compared to what you guys are experiencing
2 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 4 years ago

I am trying to check on some packages shipped? Can’t get info. What is going on with ShopLC and DHL? I have been a customer here for several years. They frequently have tech problems. It is so frustrating. If they are outsourcing their website they need to change. Problems happen way too often. I am also a customer of QVC and HSN. I have been buying from them for many years. They rarely have website issues.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 4 years ago

That lady said it’s that you mentioned JQ, they in the longest sentence, reminds me of papers we used to get in school and read it and figure out where the periods we’re supposed to be at, where the commas were supposed to be placed, and exclamation marks and so forth. Let’s put it this way I didn’t do well. I mainly talk text because of my arthritis and carpal tunnel, so that is the reason sometimes you never see periods and commas and so forth in my sentences. Have a great day. 😊. Also when you talk text a lot of the word you say aren’t written correctly look at the first sentence. LOL. 🥴
5 x

Jace

Post by Jace » 4 years ago

Kliz...is a Wordsmith! ;)
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
4 years ago
That lady said it’s that you mentioned JQ, they in the longest sentence, reminds me of papers we used to get in school and read it and figure out where the periods we’re supposed to be at, where the commas were supposed to be placed, and exclamation marks and so forth. Let’s put it this way I didn’t do well. I mainly talk text because of my arthritis and carpal tunnel, so that is the reason sometimes you never see periods and commas and so forth in my sentences. Have a great day. 😊. Also when you talk text a lot of the word you say aren’t written correctly look at the first sentence. LOL. 🥴
Informal writing is acceptable in social media forums, texting and groups. No worries.
5 x