Another Tanzanite smackdown?

CC

Re: Another Tanzanite smackdown?

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Even if I were to spend the money they are advertising these tanzanite pieces for, I would take a diamond instead.. There is no stone I like better than a diamond. I have tanzanite pieces,( not any of the graded solitaires, but pieces that did cost me quite a bit).and I will take my diamonds anyday over tanzanite. My opinion only.
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Chuck clemency is on for AAA Tanzanite I guess he had a part in this TLV, his design I guess he has sold 45 at $2385.99. OMG
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I just been changing channels all day, changed it to SLC and saw the design by Chuck clemency and Asher cut AAA Tanzanite with diamonds all around it baguette looking diamonds, it was really prettyPretty, if you go back and look for it it won’t say TLV but that’s what they had it under not many left, not my price range. ☹️ I do like my Tanzanite LOL, but not an all day event
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I'm confused. Is not a smackdown where the prices are vigorously slapped down to a price more affordable? If the prices are same as they already have been, or minimally reduced, that would be nothing-- or at best a "pat down". I think the title "smackdown" is simply for drama. Just my opinion.
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I agree JQ !! I have watched items on my price list go UP in price right before they air on TV then they drop the price back down to where it was priced online !! And to advertise a "smackdown " and do bare minimum price reductions...Not a smackdown at all -Gypsy
5 x