Disappointment not allowed???

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Disappointment not allowed???

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Interesting that the thread titled disappointed in CS for the first time got locked with no explanation. I guess we’re not allowed to be disappointed... even ONCE!
The topic had been locked by the person making the post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Interesting that the thread titled disappointed in CS for the first time got locked with no explanation. I guess we’re not allowed to be disappointed... even ONCE!
The topic had been locked by the person making the post.
Thanks mod Stephanie! It didn’t seem to make sense. Maybe she hit screen by accident
0 x

Theresia

Post by Theresia » 4 years ago

If I did it, I apologize, but honestly I don't know how I did it. All I did was post and hit submit.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Theresia wrote:
4 years ago
If I did it, I apologize, but honestly I don't know how I did it. All I did was post and hit submit.
I didn't realize we could block/lock our own post either. I'll have to 👀 where I put my fingers!
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

There's a hammer looking "icon" under your post. In order to lock your post, you would need to click on that "hammer", then choose between four options. The top option being Lock. Because you began the post, you can unlock it. Just unclick "lock."

I honestly cannot see how you could have done this by accident. I tried it myself on one of my posts and it's not a matter of just hitting the wrong button.

But I don't know what device you are using and that might make a big difference.
0 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I was WRONG!

When typing your post, or "draft", below there are three options. The second one you can click on to receive notifications regarding your post.

The third one is LOCK POST!

It's quite easy to do, too!
🤭 🤐
2 x