OH! I AM JUST SO THRILLED!

honey

Re: OH! I AM JUST SO THRILLED!

Post by honey » 4 years ago

OKAY, ...I was just talkin' to the president, then to
personal shopper......they said that you need one of
those cooling gel face masks. just put into the fridge
for one hour, ok? then place over yer face and lay
down and chill. you'll feel better right away.
no thanks necessary. :lol:
may i suggest that you choose the fastest delivery
method SLC offers.
4 x

wolfgirl

Post by wolfgirl » 4 years ago

Ya'll are cracking me up! I thought I was the only one that got all the terrifically tangled necklaces! I had one so immensely tangled that I had to break the chain with pliers so I could save the pendant. So hard to explain to my friends why I keep buying and bidding (oh, the bidding!!!) but it is my addiction :oops: :cry: ! I am going to try to stay off the website and not watch live tv for the whole month of November :shock: . Wonder how long I will last? Seriously, my bank account has taken a big hit, so I have to back off. Even the cats are giving me dirty looks when I bring another ShopLC box into the house!

So, at least you will have one less participant in the bidding wars for November! Win Big!

Wolfgirl
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Thank you SO much, Honey! 🌺

I'll choose their fastest, speediest delivery! 🐌

Which means it'll be attached to a child's paper airplane, and someone in the shipping department will toss it in the air somewhere towards my address.

I hope they use quality notebook paper.
πŸ—’
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Thank you SO much, Honey! 🌺

I'll choose their fastest, speediest delivery! 🐌

Which means it'll be attached to a child's paper airplane, and someone in the shipping department will toss it in the air somewhere towards my address.

I hope they use quality notebook paper.
πŸ—’
This is the notebook paper they use...🧻🧻🧻
3 x

Kb

Post by Kb » 4 years ago

Cattius. You just spoke for all of us. Well said. Must have read our minds. You think they would learn how to pack there jewelry since I've sent back many that were bent or broken. I guess they dont care. I'm getting so close
1 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I'm SO happy with EVERY single item I've EVER purchased from Shop LC! And THE AUCTIONS! WOWZA YOWZA!

It's actually GRATIFYING to be unable to bid because of the BidderUppersGroup and Re-SellersGroup! I LOVE it when I can't get a bid in on something valuable!

And bidding on the lesser value items is THRILLING!

ESPECIALLY if they break as I'm removing them from the box for the first time after just receiving them! It is SO exciting!

I don't blame Shop LC, because the covered wagons that deliver our mail have VERY rugged terrain to cross, and a lonnnnnng ride.

And when a stone falls out of a ring I just purchased, I do The Happy Dance! Because that means I still have the RING!

Minus the stone, yes. But remember, all that jiggling and jangling the boxes went through being ridden here by horses on wooden wheels!

When a necklace comes tangled in a knot like one I recently received, I am enchanted by it! Think how difficult it must have been to get a Sterling Silver chain into such a knot that it's impossible to remove it!

Now THAT takes talent!

And the broken clasp on the same necklace filled me with such happiness! It showed me that Shop LC cares about the environment by RECYCLING!

Most of my items were not placed in bags with the Tarnish Proof squares of paper. They were tossed into the boxes in a heap. That's RECYCLING!

No wasted black Tarnish Proof papers, no baggies, just boxes!

They teach us patience, because some items don't ship in time for holidays and gifts.

They teach us about the environment, because it's far more important that my bracelets and necklaces arrive bent in half and crammed into small boxes, than to waste baggies and long boxes.

And my rings! No bags, no Tarnish Proof papers. Just put in loose, a' rattling around in boxes with their lids either coming off, or bent into the box.

No more soft foam over my items. A watch tossed in a blue box, and not the Strada Box.

Yep! They are into recycling, and we should be happy to pay for receiving less!

Also we should never post anything about being unhappy with our purchases!!!! Oh, NEVER!!!

We should stop pitying ourselves and be glad we're able to pay Shop LC lots of money, no matter how we get treated!

It's about Shop LC Delivering JOY!

(Joy to THEMSELVES, not to us).
0 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Catticus: Love your sarcasm! You made me laugh, because I was frustrated about an appointment that I had to go. You made my night! Thank you! :)
Last edited by Margui 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

Catticus

ADDENDUM TO: OH! I AM JUST SO THRILLED!

You're all so nice!

But all night in bed I kept thinking over and over: "I should not have written that. I should not have written that."

The Mods are great on here. The CS jobs, dealing with customers all day?

That to me is the most difficult job there is. I am VERY SERIOUS when I say I would rather cut people's lawns with a pair of SCISSORS, than to work Customer Service.
βœ‚οΈ
I feel terrible. πŸ˜”

Yes, a lot was my true feelings, but I don't know what it's like to do the various jobs for SLC.

And MOVING TO ANOTHER WAREHOUSE?! That HAS to be THE nightmare of ALL nightmares!

Moving orders AND stock?! Then organizing all of it? I'm sure that warehouse is HUMONGOUS, too! And HOTTTTTTT!

Then IT upgrades, the clearance orders, and telephones ringing off the hook.

I don't know what it's like to get even ONE order's items together, check them against the invoice, find the right size bags, boxes, Tarnish Proof paper, cut it when you find out it's running low, place each item in plastic, seal it, then find the right sized box, then fit what you can of the whole order in a box or bag after checking them against the invoice again.

I can't imagine doing way more than one order, alllll day.

There's far more about the different jobs there I'm missing here, I know.

I feel AWFUL. I am ashamed of myself. I can't help it.
I guess I'm just a

BIG 'OL SAP!

And a MEAN one, at that!

SLC, I was venting. Not against the Mods here, or CS, or warehouse workers, or phone workers, etc. Yes, I was venting, but not to any employee PERSONALLY.

I'm upset about my parents' health, I'm tired of staying here, plus other issues, and now I cannot help but worry about my twin sister. We're both "worriers".

I'm truly am sorry if I offended anyone who is working their tail end off to get things processed.
😣

Even though a lot of what I wrote about knotted chains and no baggies anymore or Tarnish Proof papers or soft foam inside most boxes, as well as the rest, HAS been occurring a lot lately, handling it the way I did was not right.

I was angry and upset too because I thought you locked a thread without replying.

I certainly don't want you to think I was making fun of you. Yes, I definitely was "making fun" of issues. But not as a personal attack to any of your employees.

I've had a "heavy heart" since last night, and I want to apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings or if it sounded like I was directing my post at anyone, personally.

I'm so sorry if I hurt anyone with my words and my attitude.
πŸ˜”
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

You...CATTICUS...are a wonderful person. I am sure that nobody took you getting things off your chest personally.

πŸ₯°πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘ my friend...
1 x

Catticus

RS wrote: ↑
4 years ago
You...CATTICUS...are a wonderful person. I am sure that nobody took you getting things off your chest personally.

πŸ₯°πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘ my friend...
Thank you SO much, my dear friend! πŸ₯°πŸ’žπŸŒΊπŸ’žπŸ₯°
1 x