Re: Sister Cat

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

Oh boy, you're both those kind of people too! I'm a dog & cat person (much to my chagrin sometimes) & scattered kitty litter is endless! But Kitty Glitter is PURRRRFECT! And you're right, she needs to take care of herself so she can keep making others beautiful!
It IS endless, isnt it?! 🥴

I'm always saying: "I JUSSSST CLEANED THIS FLOOR! WHATTTT DO YOU DOOOOOO IN HERE?! DANCE? RACE? DO THE "HOKEY POKEY"?!
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
I wonder the same thing about my two cats. It's like they wait until my back is turned and then race to the clean litter box. Those mats to help catch litter don't help that much with these two little minions.

I hope all comes out okay for your sister with the ultrasound.
Stephanie, THAT'S IT EXACTLY!
And I tried those mats and it made things WORSE! 😖

And THANK YOU so much for your sweet words regarding my sister! 🌺 🥰 😇 🥰 🌺
0 x

Catticus

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Cat, low thyroid hormone levels will make you tired. She’ll feel much better when they straighten things out. Really!
Hot4T, THANK YOU! 💞🥰💞🥰💞
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

Oh boy, you're both those kind of people too! I'm a dog & cat person (much to my chagrin sometimes) & scattered kitty litter is endless! But Kitty Glitter is PURRRRFECT! And you're right, she needs to take care of herself so she can keep making others beautiful!
It IS endless, isnt it?! 🥴

I'm always saying: "I JUSSSST CLEANED THIS FLOOR! WHATTTT DO YOU DOOOOOO IN HERE?! DANCE? RACE? DO THE "HOKEY POKEY"?!
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
I wonder the same thing about my two cats. It's like they wait until my back is turned and then race to the clean litter box. Those mats to help catch litter don't help that much with these two little minions.

I hope all comes out okay for your sister with the ultrasound.
Stephanie,
Most likely, you're a SLC customer too...possibly w/nickname on forum. So appreciative to have a relatable moderator on board. Your patience, tolerance & "human" posts are what helps keep us sane! Thank you!
3 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Hey Catticus. Just wondering if your twin has had any news about her thyroid? Is she also a jewelry addict like all of us? If so, what would her forum nickname be? Hope she's doing well.💞
I too sending prayers and thoughts
1 x

Catticus

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Hey Catticus. Just wondering if your twin has had any news about her thyroid? Is she also a jewelry addict like all of us? If so, what would her forum nickname be? Hope she's doing well.💞
I too sending prayers and thoughts
SueB, THANK YOU so much! That is so kind of you and I REALLY do appreciate it! I'm very stressed right now about a lot of things, but THIS one is the worst for me. Her ultrasound is this Monday.

I thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

💕🌺😇💞🙏🏼🌹🥰🌹🙏🏼💞😇🌺💕
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hey Cat...
Fingers crossed over heart for KITTY GLITTER tomorrow💞💞
1 x

Catticus

Blossom wrote: