Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Oh I didn’t mean to belittle your victory Grizzly
Not at all! I’m chuckling at everyone’s responses!😜
1 x

Hot4TENER

Re: ITS A MIRACLE!!!

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

So....Merilee is back with vengence! Probably cuz she lost out on the solar lights! (just kidding) She's high bidder on a pair of tanzanite earrings at $63.00. Item #3304907 is $49.00 right now with no coupon. She can't be a reseller! She has no business sense. I really really just can't figure out her angle! Of course, she's the high bidder on almost everything else. Just venting frustration. :x :x :x :x :x
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
So....Merilee is back with vengence! Probably cuz she lost out on the solar lights! (just kidding) She's high bidder on a pair of tanzanite earrings at $63.00. Item #3304907 is $49.00 right now with no coupon. She can't be a reseller! She has no business sense. I really really just can't figure out her angle! Of course, she's the high bidder on almost everything else. Just venting frustration. :x :x :x :x :x
Yeah, I just saw her name over and over and blah blah blah...

No method behind clearly what is madness! Frustrating for us! Maybe that’s the sole reason?
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Congrats Grizzy! I am excited for you.
1 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

If you try right now within the next 18 minutes you will not get it due to you know who. Gee if I had a quarter for everything she has bid on which will expire in that short amount of time I would have a bunch of quarters. Gee . Crazy also there is now a bidder "Not today" I thought that was funny.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
If you try right now within the next 18 minutes you will not get it due to you know who. Gee if I had a quarter for everything she has bid on which will expire in that short amount of time I would have a bunch of quarters. Gee . Crazy also there is now a bidder "Not today" I thought that was funny.
I’ve seen that bidder. Also “I don’t THINK so” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

And one called "MITURN". 😂
1 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 4 years ago

But the very best one is: “I have all day Merilee!”! I literally laughed out loud when I saw that bidder! I have seen Merilee win many items at really good prices....it’s a numbers game with her....if you bid on thousands of items you’re bound to win some at excellent prices. She’s definitely a reseller. If enough of us bid items extremely high when we see her name on them maybe she’ll back off a bit. I spoke to Customer Service about her and they told me as long as she’s buying...and she IS buying the items she wins at decent prices, that they can’t do anything to shut her down! Bummer! So let’s all band together and bid up the items she’s bidding on because she doesn’t buy the ones she wins at the high prices and they go back into the auctions....thus giving us another chance! We can do this....please join me for the “Mitigate Merilee” campaign! We can play the numbers game too....all of us against her!!
4 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 4 years ago

It seems Merilee and I have the same taste in jewelry and gemstones. Every time I see an opal, morganite, diopside etc etc. It has Merilee's name there. I would think "oh great Merilee's name is there, I am not going to waste my time" FOR ABOUT 2 SECONDS!! I know how much the item originally sold for and some times the item is still for sale. So if I still want the item even if it means I would pay the original SLC price then that is what I will put in as my MAX BID. If her name is still there then I have the satisfaction of knowing she is paying full price. If the item is still for sale on the regular site I will wait until there is 20-30% discount then I know that I paid less than her.

I think SLC should not let someone buy the same item over and over. I think that once someone buys an item they cannot bid on it again. That would give everyone else a chance at it.
1 x