Website still crashing

RS

Re: Website still crashing

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor

Well I was finally able to get that item but was charged shipping.
2 x

DoubleLshopper

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

It sure looks convenient for SLC to have website issues when they are “supposedly” giving you free shipping on website purchases. I too was charged shipping.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@RS , FYI, I still am unable to check out!! I'm so frustrated, and noticed the kaftan you spoke of last week has been plucked from my cart! And they are sold out! Guess everybody wanted one!!!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@RS , FYI, I still am unable to check out!! I'm so frustrated, and noticed the kaftan you spoke of last week has been plucked from my cart! And they are sold out! Guess everybody wanted one!!!
SERIOUSLY? Well...putting it in your cart doesn’t protect it. Items have stayed in my cart for days but obviously if someone bought it (last one ) it would’ve been removed.

The issue here is though that you cannot get the site to work. Yesterday it was having a lot of issues.

I am still waiting for a mod to show up here because I was charged shipping again in error.

But hmmmm....the mention/tagging feature isn’t working.🤨
3 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
SERIOUSLY? Well...putting it in your cart doesn’t protect it. Items have stayed in my cart for days but obviously if someone bought it (last one ) it would’ve been removed.

The issue here is though that you cannot get the site to work. Yesterday it was having a lot of issues.

I am still waiting for a mod to show up here because I was charged shipping again in error.

Yes, I know it doesn't protect anything just to have in cart. JQ always reminded me of that!! Would have been mine days ago if I could only check out! :lol:
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Would have been mine days ago if I could only check out! :lol:
And that’s the maddening part!
4 x

anniebelle

I was able to move around a few things in my cart finally, but the strangest thing happened. I had to put it aside for a bit. When I returned, half my cart was gone!!! WHAT??? Of course the easy part was still there! Have spent a good deal of time trying to recall what is missing. All the Swarovski was gone. I was able to find the one piece I most wanted, a couple others. I think there's another pair of earrings yet. But all the functions seem to be working today. Anybody have any system problems yet?
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I was able to move around a few things in my cart finally, but the strangest thing happened. I had to put it aside for a bit. When I returned, half my cart was gone!!! WHAT??? Of course the easy part was still there! Have spent a good deal of time trying to recall what is missing. All the Swarovski was gone. I was able to find the one piece I most wanted, a couple others. I think there's another pair of earrings yet. But all the functions seem to be working today. Anybody have any system problems yet?
Yikes!

I hope you can find all the missing items.
I have not been on today other than a few minutes about an hours ago. Busy today. Later I will settle in and see if there’s anything interesting.
Versace bags for TLV tonight. Will be spendy I am sure. I don’t like a lot of his designs so we shall see.
2 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Yikes!

I have not been on today other than a few minutes about an hours ago. Busy today. Later I will settle in and see if there’s anything interesting.
Versace bags for TLV tonight. Will be spendy I am sure. I don’t like a lot of his designs so we shall see.

Thank goodness I'm NOT a handbag freak! :lol: :lol: :lol: I did buy a couple of handbags they sold with Kitties. One is a big cat face from Sukriti. Anything I need is in my walker pouch, so it goes with me! I have a couple small crossbody for credit card, etc. when we used to go out to eat. Restaurants like to move walkers into a corner.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Yikes!

Thank goodness I'm NOT a handbag freak! :lol: :lol: :lol: I did buy a couple of handbags they sold with Kitties. One is a big cat face from Sukriti. Anything I need is in my walker pouch, so it goes with me! I have a couple small crossbody for credit card, etc. when we used to go out to eat. Restaurants like to move walkers into a corner.
....I AM a handbag freak.... 👀👜👛🎒
2 x