Shes on FIRE tonight!

FarmMom

Re: Shes on FIRE tonight!

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

Bella wrote:
1 year ago
I don’t think Dan has any grandchildren. His son(possibly a stepson)died in 2018 quite young. I believe that was his only child.
That's sad to hear :(
1 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 11 months ago

I would also like to add that Michelle looked GREAT the other night. Refreshed, ready, great make-up and full of poise.

Yup . . . digging up posts to add to the bury!

On a side note, I found out my husband is cheating on me, lol, so tomorrow I go into stalker mode :lol: :lol:

My BS radar had been flagging for a while, but I knew God had my back and I didn't have to worry. Finally this morning I found something he had dropped in the bathroom and that was the smoking gun ;)
2 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 11 months ago

FarmMom :lol: :lol: :lol: I get ya! Thanks for that. Love "the bury".
But very sad to hear about hubby. Nothing worse than a cheater. I always say, ladies, check the trash. You won't believe what they throw away. Especially if you are just dating and go over his house. They do get sloppy.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 11 months ago

Hi Bella.....

Gosh that is sad to read about Dan's stepson, I am sure that really hurt him :(
@FarmMom ......I meant to tell you in the other post (where I just replied to you in) that I see the post is still up that I couldn't reply to but I tried 5-6 times to reply to your comment and it wouldn't let me, ugh
It kept coming up with "this forum doesn't exist" weird huh?

Update FarmMom.....I just read your new comment about hubby, if this is true I am keeping you in prayers sister!!
2 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 11 months ago

MaeWest typical Shop LC website issues again!

FarmMom stay strong. Relationship issues are always a mental drain on you physically as well as emotionally. You’re in my prayers.
2 x