Good morning

Greeneyesbluesighs

Re: Good morning

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 11 months ago

FarmMom wrote:
11 months ago
Champagne bubbles clearance, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GReeneyes, are you still doing your wire wrapping? i recently saw someonline, very intricate and wondered if that's what yours had looked like.

I used to make fun of my husband for napping, lol, he's 9 years older than me, haha, but he works very hard at his job so I get it ;)

Lately I cannot speak as I fall asleep as soon as I sit! And I sleep like a LOG at night, almost instantly out! The big issue is video editing . . . it's so quite in my cabin I sit to edit and fall alseep in my chair, so I hit the forum trying to wake myself up, haha!

I love the gel nails idea. I'd probably like them too, but I'd be swearing at them trying to pry pins out of farm equipment and not being able to grab stuff, lol
I have not done any wire work in some time. Last time was when my daughter was over with a friend and she brought some stones she wanted wrapped and wanted to learn how. We started by her learning very basic techniques and then I did a couple for her that were very intricate and I even hung handmade wire “beads” from the piece and some smaller stones at the end of those little wire “beads”. When I do wrapping I just start and see where it leads me. She particularly liked the ones I did with ombré rainbow wire. It looked pretty with the moonstone she brought.

And the gel nails still allow me to do everything. I use my hands a lot! The gel just goes on like nail polish. It just doesn’t chip or peel. It starts to “wear” at the tips in about 3 weeks or so but I usually change it every 2 weeks.

I also can fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly. I have a difficult time making it through a movie. Lights out!
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 11 months ago

Howdy Greeneyesbluesighs, FarmMom and Bella.....

All three of you are cracking me up! :lol: :lol:
Gosh I wish I had the energy that you have, I can't even keep my postage size apartment cleared of stuff and keep up with cleaning!
However my bathroom and kitchen are ALWAYS clean....that is a priority

Right now I am watching TV waiting for one of my favorite programs to come on at 9 pm....it's on right now but I watch the repeat at 9, it's a 3 hour show "On Patrol Live"
I am with you guys regarding the dumb change on our "under 10 Friday" and making it a Black Friday :roll:
Don't we get enough of the same ole same ole?

I actually saw them selling Tanzanite earlier today
Their greediness is out of control
4 x

Greeneyesbluesighs

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 11 months ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
11 months ago
Howdy Greeneyesbluesighs, FarmMom and Bella.....

All three of you are cracking me up! :lol: :lol:
Gosh I wish I had the energy that you have, I can't even keep my postage size apartment cleared of stuff and keep up with cleaning!
However my bathroom and kitchen are ALWAYS clean....that is a priority

Right now I am watching TV waiting for one of my favorite programs to come on at 9 pm....it's on right now but I watch the repeat at 9, it's a 3 hour show "On Patrol Live"
I am with you guys regarding the dumb change on our "under 10 Friday" and making it a Black Friday :roll:
Don't we get enough of the same ole same ole?

I actually saw them selling Tanzanite earlier today
Their greediness is out of control

I was going to post some more “clearance excuses” of course all in fun.
But ShopLC has taken the fun out of our fun day again. I’m not “feeling’ it”. I’m just going to stop hoping they will start listening and improving and find another place to shop.
5 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 11 months ago

Greeneyesbluesighs wrote:
11 months ago
Even though Labor Day is over it’s still clearance clearance
Hahahaha. This one's my favorite.
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 11 months ago

How about the Saturday before the 4th clearance?
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 11 months ago

yinz are funny!!

Saturday ends with a 'y' clearance ...
orrrr Sunday ends with a 'y' clearance ...
orrrr Monday ends with a 'y' clearance!!
4 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 11 months ago

How about

"Even though clearance is over it's still clearance clearance"
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 11 months ago

2 days before the 4th of July clearance!
2 x