Hey Shoplc land....looks like my Post and Carribean's was right on target, LOL

Gulfwaterlady

Re: Hey Shoplc land....looks like my Post and Carribean's was right on target, LOL

Post by Gulfwaterlady » 10 months ago

I think my post was taken down but NOT because of Matt being remote, NOT having a co-host to model rings so a backstage male employee was used. I crictized LC for not having a plastic female hand in case of something like this happening. What can a remote host do? It isn't a host's fault. I blamed the company. I said it was hilarious not just because of the large male hand but I could see a write tee shirt with big red letters on it in the background. I ridiculed LC directly. I don't think a show host did it, it was management that controls this forum. What we say may have happened but it is their company, so they can do exactly what they choose. If we don't like it, they would rather we not post.
4 x

colljoe

Re: Hey Shoplc land....looks like my Post and Carribean's was right on target, LOL

Post by colljoe » 10 months ago

Very true Gulfwaterlady. Who can figure it out, we don't know. On your post, there was absolutely nothing wrong honey, you just do you. Especially since they allowed TP to stay, go figure. So, just be yourself and have fun with it, and if they don't like it, so what.
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 10 months ago

If they are deleting posts I’m surprised some of the posts by PearlGirl a few days ago weren’t deleted. Some of the posts were bat #$&@ crazy! Those posts were far more “sensitive” than what Shop LC deleted. They just can’t take any criticism in a constructive way. Criticism can be used as a learning tool as well!
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

This is part of GulfwaterLady's comment in this thread :)......

"I don't think a show host did it, it was management that controls this forum. What we say may have happened but it is their company, so they can do exactly what they choose. If we don't like it, they would rather we not post."

Ok, maybe it wasn't a Host that asked for your post to be deleted but that is VERY RARE!!
We have been experiencing Trolls in our forum, they come in and cause trouble, have posts taken down and attack forum Members!
I am not sure who runs this forum.....you say it's management that controls it, interesting....which management?

In the cases where certain troublemakers have come here to stir up trouble none of their hateful posts are gone except when the one Diva removed her "poor me" dissertation when it got uncomfortable and no sympathy was coming that persons way!
I still don't understand why management or anyone would delete your fun post
Big deal.....you were having fun with a silly mishap and is definitely not grounds for a "Brush Stroke"

@Bella.....

I haven't had time to completely read what that member wrote in a thread so I need to check it out
However the people at ShopLC are not in favor of anything unless we are coloring them in glowing colors!!
Good point on your comment about them not being able to take any criticism!
3 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

Bella wrote:
10 months ago
If they are deleting posts I’m surprised some of the posts by PearlGirl a few days ago weren’t deleted. Some of the posts were bat #$&@ crazy! Those posts were far more “sensitive” than what Shop LC deleted. They just can’t take any criticism in a constructive way. Criticism can be used as a learning tool as well!
They did "lock" the thread, which was probably a better move to make, although the post didn't reflect much in regards to useful conversation, so . . .

@Gulfwaterlady it might not have been YOUR post directly, it could have been due to replies ;) Even one reply they don't agree with can cause the whole post to go "poof".

And while it's not up to hosts to hit the delete key, they certainly ARE going to someone to complain and have certain things removed. The smoking gun being the post from TP which still stands (I think she even had a few posts). Were they actually "policing" the forum it would have never lasted. No, they only bother with us when SOMEONE ELSE reads something they don't like and run to complain.
3 x

Bella

I guess Shop LC got tired of deleting and just decided to “lock” the thread. They haven’t done that in years!
4 x

TARD

Post by TARD » 10 months ago

Can someone please enlighten me, who's princess?
1 x

Bella

I’m not sure I may be wrong, but the initials DL? We don’t like to mention certain hosts names because of “issues”. I refuse to use initials though when mentioning other shopping sites.
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

TARD wrote:
10 months ago
Can someone please enlighten me, who's princess?
Sorry Tard.....

We regulars ALL KNOW who it is but are not going to give out the name, the trolls are always watching trying to cause havoc because they have no life
0 x