Steve

Leanderlynne

Re: Steve

Post by Leanderlynne » 10 months ago

I have never heard any of the other hosts from the other channels say anything about being somewhere else.
It either shows professionalism or that the other channels have set standards.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Hi Leanderlynne and FarmMom....

Geez, I just wrote a long response to both of you liking what you wrote in the comments....
However it didn't go through so now I am just going to let you know I liked and agree with your thoughts
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 10 months ago

Oh now I remember what I asked you farmMom...

Your comment about equating ShopLC with McDonald's was perfect and to me would make a great new Topic :D
So if you don't mind I want to copy/paste your wonderful thoughts and make it a post....please let me know if you want to do it or do I have permission to share your words ;) ;)
1 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 10 months ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
10 months ago
Hi Leanderlynne and FarmMom....

Geez, I just wrote a long response to both of you liking what you wrote in the comments....
However it didn't go through so now I am just going to let you know I liked and agree with your thoughts
I have learned the hard way with ANY forum, if I make a long post, before I click "send", I highlight the text (control A) and copy it (control C). That way if it doesn't go through I can simply paste it in again ;) Faceboook is usually the WORST, you start typing anything about God and it instantly deletes your message before you are done typing . ..

And yes you can put up the post about McDonalds, lol.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 9 months ago

Hey FarmMom,

I thought about copying and pasting but normally don't run into this problem
Usually it will go through but I have noticed lately that when I go to send a comment with certain words "this topic is not available" or something close to this appears....grrrr

Must be the robots scanning for possible problem comments... :roll:
1 x