Where is Michele??

Lanai

Re: Where is Michele??

Post by Lanai » 6 months ago

Koalagirl wrote:
6 months ago
@Quette Include Hunter leaving and I'm in...he is so annoying and cannot listen to him at all.
Quette & Koalagirl,
That made me laugh out loud.!!! Did you see how obnoxious he was even when he was with Hannah selling the $10 Dresses, and started saying how he wasn't just a jewelry designer but also a high end home designer and knew a lot about Clothing and styling. He took over and kept overtalking the other Host and started telling the Model how to wear the dress, and ordering the Producer around regarding which dress print to focus on as he commented on the material, print design, accessories to wear with it, etc.. He even made a remark about how since it was being offered in Plus Size, that big women should buy all of them, since both Missy and Plus was the same price, instead of them trying to make sizes to small for them fit because normally Plus sizes were extremely expensive, and he knew, because he , himself was fat and the Plus Size Stores charged him $100 or more for a shirt. Said he didn't mean to offend anyone but he didn't know how to word it anyway different, and that, he was just trying to be helpful.
He is so obnoxious. Seems to love to hear himself talk.
(Sorry, I am so long winded, don't want to be a Steve. Lol )
Totally agree with you both about Steve and Hunter, and Count me in, I certainly would support that Go Fund cause!!!!!
2 x

Lanai

Post by Lanai » 6 months ago

GemfArMooom,
Your right, it probably has been more than 2 weeks. I was kind of going on when I last remember seeing her and the Post concerning the Odd Behavior with speaking of the Foreign Language during the disaster with Hunter. I'm just throwing this out for a thought, do you think Michele's absence is in anyway related to Shawn's return???? I like him, but
I know that there was a lot of "stressing moments" between them 2 in the past. Just a thought...
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 6 months ago

I hope that's not the case since they don't have to put them together and one person shouldn't have that kind of control! I was watching the loose gemstone show last night and it was painful to watch. You could tell one host was trying to interact with the other and he wouldn't even answer her questions. At least he tolerates Michele.
2 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 6 months ago

@Lanai

Yes you are right, the last mention of her on here was the arabic post. It's possible that was the final straw . . . I don't think Shawn could be the reason . . . I mean look how poorly Big T treated her and she got the guts up to shmooze him and work him into liking her. I never guessed that would ever happen. But I'd sure she could do the same to Shawn if she was inclined to.

I think I saw some of the dress presentation, but I don't pay much attention to clothing, so wasn't really tuned in to any chaos, but WOW that sounds like digging yourself into a hole!
0 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 6 months ago

Michelle makes this show...I love when Michelle works with Tony...I'm the one who emails in during their lives and keeps asking Tony when he's going to make a Tanzanite Ring for men...I'd be broke if I was a woman...I'd be buying all the gemstone rings...You all are lucky...
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 6 months ago

CDK too Lucky to many rings and only 10 fingers.🤗
2 x

GemfArMooom

CDK wrote:
6 months ago
Michelle makes this show...I love when Michelle works with Tony...I'm the one who emails in during their lives and keeps asking Tony when he's going to make a Tanzanite Ring for men...I'd be broke if I was a woman...I'd be buying all the gemstone rings...You all are lucky...
They have done a few! I think Modani has offered a few and possibly SLC as well. Now as to how long they stay in stock, that's another matter. But the ones I recall were indeed very nice looking rings, even caught my husband's eye. But not for the price they wanted :lol: :lol:

And Tony doesn't make anything, he's just a talking head ;)
1 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 6 months ago

Lol at just a talking head...Tony said he would design a men's tanzanite test that would be heavy in 18k Gold, the Modani was nice but I wanted a larger tanzanite...I bought a 2.5 carat Tanzanite in early 2000's...It was called a blueberry and displayed true red flashes...I haven't seen red flashes on Shop LC's Tanzanite...
1 x

GemfArMooom

CDK wrote:
6 months ago
Lol at just a talking head...Tony said he would design a men's tanzanite test that would be heavy in 18k Gold, the Modani was nice but I wanted a larger tanzanite...I bought a 2.5 carat Tanzanite in early 2000's...It was called a blueberry and displayed true red flashes...I haven't seen red flashes on Shop LC's Tanzanite...
You might consider shopping online for your tanznite and designing your own ring. There is lots of high quality tanzanite online from great sellers (not the E stores, don't go there), but there is a really nice gem auction site that I get all my gems through, from guys that are direct. Typically tanzanite sells for $300 a ct there, and really nice ones. You want over 5ct to get the good color. I paid $1800 for my 7.5ct amazing deep blue red flash tanzanite. It sparkles like the stars and it's amazing. Buy your gem, then go to a company online that can design and cast the setting for you. Many will also set it too. It will cost approx $200-250 for the designing and setting, and then a few dollars over the cost of material, for example a men's ring in sterling might run you $25 in material. The ring itself (minus the gem) will likely run you $700-$1000 in gold (plus design fees) if you went with 14k.

But your quality will be better and the stone will be better. A bit more hassle, yes. But for tanzanite it's worth it ;)
1 x