Post by Bella » 6 months ago

Glad you are back as well!
3 x

GemfArMooom

Re: Banned?

Post by GemfArMooom » 6 months ago

ExGemLover wrote:
6 months ago
@TerryTalk yes I was one of the first on the forum which was started way before COVID but I was removed during COVID, right after they started offering vaccines so I have not been able to access the forum in a long time, it is nice to be back. Back when I was on Danielle, Preston and a couple others were monerators and at one point started screening all our post and sometimes it would take a few days for our post to be published because of it and then they started getting rid of us if they did not like what was posted. We even had another place to go chat for a while because of the issues on here. I hope everyone got thru COVID, I worried about that not being able to see who was still here, glad to be back in.
Hi Ex gem, kuddos to you all for trying to think out of the box and creating your own space. How frustrating it must have been back then. I hope you ladies have managed to stay in touch with each other, Greeneyes will likely pop in when she gets the chance, she had contact info for a few of you but her devices were stolen while she was visiting her husband in the hospital and she had no way to find everyone :(
1 x

William

Post by William » 6 months ago

Hi ExGemLover And Everyone !!!!

Ex GL ---So NICE to see you back!!! I ALWAYS appreciated your posts in the old days ! Good Info -- Light hearted-- Fun-- Glad to have you back ! I Hope we see GreenEyes again ALSO!!!

I Hope that Everyone is doing well!!!

I Remember Danielle --- She was SOOOOOOOO Helpful and interested!!! I Remember Preston and Also Connor too!!! They were helpful also But it seems Danielle was always available back then!

This forum has changed a LOT -- Lately I am disappointed at some of the antics and downright mean occurances happening--- There is no need for that --- Life is TOO SHORT!

Anyway -- I Hope that ALL of you are Healthy! And I Hope you all have a Wonderful December --- this can be such a nice time --- with the holidays and friends and family! We must remember how fortunate we are and how nice it is to not be effected by horrible things that we could not control and that could ruin our situation (yes I am thinking about southeast europe and the levant)

Kindness costs nothing but gives So Much!

Thank You All !!!!!!!!! Take Care!!!!!!!!! ---------------------- William
5 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 6 months ago

You are so right William and you are so kind🤗
4 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 6 months ago

Good to see you again William :)
2 x

ExGemLover

Post by ExGemLover » 6 months ago

William wrote:
6 months ago
Hi ExGemLover And Everyone !!!!

Ex GL ---So NICE to see you back!!! I ALWAYS appreciated your posts in the old days ! Good Info -- Light hearted-- Fun-- Glad to have you back ! I Hope we see GreenEyes again ALSO!!!

I Hope that Everyone is doing well!!!

I Remember Danielle --- She was SOOOOOOOO Helpful and interested!!! I Remember Preston and Also Connor too!!! They were helpful also But it seems Danielle was always available back then! Thank you so much William it is nice to be back I believe Danielle is now head of customer service.

This forum has changed a LOT -- Lately I am disappointed at some of the antics and downright mean occurances happening--- There is no need for that --- Life is TOO SHORT!

Anyway -- I Hope that ALL of you are Healthy! And I Hope you all have a Wonderful December --- this can be such a nice time --- with the holidays and friends and family! We must remember how fortunate we are and how nice it is to not be effected by horrible things that we could not control and that could ruin our situation (yes I am thinking about southeast europe and the levant)

Kindness costs nothing but gives So Much!

Thank You All !!!!!!!!! Take Care!!!!!!!!! ---------------------- William
3 x

CDK

Post by CDK » 6 months ago

Stacey! That's the host I was asking about whom I haven't seen in awhile....Thank u
0 x