President of shop lc

Blossom

Re: President of shop lc

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Tim wrote:
4 years ago
Nothing bad here, but over the weekend, I spoke to a nice Customer Service Rep. I asked how is the weather in Austin? He laughed and said no, I am in Guatemala.
😮
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Tim wrote:
4 years ago
Nothing bad here, but over the weekend, I spoke to a nice Customer Service Rep. I asked how is the weather in Austin? He laughed and said no, I am in Guatemala.
They have call centers in 4or 5 locations some in U.S. some international. An employee of the call center in Mexico gave me this information. 🤔
HEY, Don't all of the hosts say that the customer reps are right down the
hallway from the studio, in Austin?!?!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Tim wrote:
4 years ago
They have call centers in 4or 5 locations some in U.S. some international. An employee of the call center in Mexico gave me this information. 🤔
HEY, Don't all of the hosts say that the customer reps are right down the
hallway from the studio, in Austin?!?!
YEP !!! They sure do !!!!
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Why is the president of Shop LC Amit on daily? Are there a shortage of hosts? Does there really have to be 2 hosts on at a time? He spends too much time on expensive items and also very cheap items,do they have to stay on something until it sells out?These 6.99 necklaces for example,pretty but how many people are going to get more then a few wears out of this.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have gone ahead and forwarded your feedback to the teams responsible for the hosts and shows/programming so they can use it to improve in the future. We take your feedback seriously, and appreciate you sharing with us. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
I wonder who gets to be the lucky one to share these posts with Amit? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago
Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Why is the president of Shop LC Amit on daily? Are there a shortage of hosts? Does there really have to be 2 hosts on at a time? He spends too much time on expensive items and also very cheap items,do they have to stay on something until it sells out?These 6.99 necklaces for example,pretty but how many people are going to get more then a few wears out of this.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have gone ahead and forwarded your feedback to the teams responsible for the hosts and shows/programming so they can use it to improve in the future. We take your feedback seriously, and appreciate you sharing with us. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
I wonder who gets to be the lucky one to share these posts with Amit? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or, do they share at all?
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Preston wrote:
4 years ago

Good afternoon,

Or, do they share at all?
Nope
5 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I'm sorry for sounding judgmental, but enough time has passed for me to have formed a valid opinion based on my own experiences, as well as what I have read on this forum by other customers, by hosts, by moderators, and by what I have seen on SLC's website and TV Channel:

IT IS NOW QUITE OBVIOUS THAT THE NEW PRESIDENT OF SHOP LC DOES NOT CARE ONE BIT ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS.

3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

We are used to Kevin Lyons who was a wonderful, caring man. Not only a Excellent President, but really cared about his customers, by his actions.
When someone in Management cares, they give out their email, so customers who have a issue that is not being handled correctly by CS, can email the corporate office.
Amazon , Tmobile, and it used to be Shoplc have direct emails to the head of the company.
Whenever I have a issue at Amazon that is mismanaged by CS, I email Jeff Bezos. His office contacts me same day.
Same with Tmobile. Was the same with Kevin over here.
When there was the Dangerous Glitch last week, I found that Shoplc new Management dont want to be bothered. There was no way of contacting them.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I get to speak to reps in Ireland .....ALOT ! Not complaining though I do love the accents !!!
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I too have talked to reps being in different places other than Texas. It’s my opinion that they let the overseas people handle most of the customers now and no offense but I cannot hardly understand what most are saying. I asked several to let me speak to someone else that I can understand and it was no use, then a disconnected phone line from them. They can say what they want about not hanging up on customers, but they have me several times! I’ve been cleaning out my kitchen cabinets, better than watching the fiasco on this channel. But I do watch others shopping channels and enjoy most of them, this one not anymore.
3 x