Re: Dangerous Glitch

Post by TC » 4 years ago

This has happened to me too
Had the other info from credit cards and purchases
From several other people
I could of literal made purchases on the account and had it shipped elsewhere
Happened to me when i had only been a customer for a few days
For shop lc to pretend this is news to them is a bald faced lie
Maybe they will only address this with government intervention due to a data-beach
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I have had this happen twice to me. The first time, when CS didnt reply, I contacted Kevin Lyons, their President. I sent him the snapshots of another customers account. He text me back within minutes. He apologized that he was in Vegas but contacted security immediately. His secretary CALLED me to say the Glitch was fixed. Now, there is no access to anyone but CS, who say they dont have a way to contact the IT dept.or security. I tried googling email or phone access to management. None available. I guess the President is too busy calling in the final prices and Doesn’t want common folk to bother him.
My Son who is a web technician etc. told me to Delete the App, do a hard reboot, then reinstall a fresh App. He told me to monitor my account and my credit card to see if anything looks off. Luckily, my credit cards alert me by a loud bing, 24 hrs a day, as soon as my CC is used. I had a incident 2 years ago, where I called BESTB.. to order something. While the customer rep told me to hold on, my credit card alerted me that a charge of $141 was put on my cc from Appleb... in the south. So when the rep from bestb.. came back on the phone, I said. Its strange. Someone used my card at Appleb... She puts me on hold again, and then returns and said I was all set. I hang up and call my CC company thinking they meant to send the alert to someone else. Nope. Seems it was a online charge for Appleb... gift card. But it was cancelled 10 Minutes later. I called Bestb.. corporate. Seems they traced the transaction and that rep doesnt work for them any longer. Had my credit card not alerted me, It would have been a pain to prove it wasn’t me. Lots of people just check their monthly statement. Thats what scammers count on.
Until Shoplc fixes that potential for a repeat Glitch, they should give Customer service their phone number to be able to report it, or 24 hr customer access to corporate to report the glitch so it can be closed immediately.
1 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
I have had this happen twice to me. The first time, when CS didnt reply, I contacted Kevin Lyons, their President. I sent him the snapshots of another customers account. He text me back within minutes. He apologized that he was in Vegas but contacted security immediately. His secretary CALLED me to say the Glitch was fixed. Now, there is no access to anyone but CS, who say they dont have a way to contact the IT dept.or security. I tried googling email or phone access to management. None available. I guess the President is too busy calling in the final prices and Doesn’t want common folk to bother him.
My Son who is a web technician etc. told me to Delete the App, do a hard reboot, then reinstall a fresh App. He told me to monitor my account and my credit card to see if anything looks off. Luckily, my credit cards alert me by a loud bing, 24 hrs a day, as soon as my CC is used. I had a incident 2 years ago, where I called BESTB.. to order something. While the customer rep told me to hold on, my credit card alerted me that a charge of $141 was put on my cc from Appleb... in the south. So when the rep from bestb.. came back on the phone, I said. Its strange. Someone used my card at Appleb... She puts me on hold again, and then returns and said I was all set. I hang up and call my CC company thinking they meant to send the alert to someone else. Nope. Seems it was a online charge for Appleb... gift card. But it was cancelled 10 Minutes later. I called Bestb.. corporate. Seems they traced the transaction and that rep doesnt work for them any longer. Had my credit card not alerted me, It would have been a pain to prove it wasn’t me. Lots of people just check their monthly statement. Thats what scammers count on.
Until Shoplc fixes that potential for a repeat Glitch, they should give Customer service their phone number to be able to report it, or 24 hr customer access to corporate to report the glitch so it can be closed immediately.
Hi Vicky
I just realized that when I was responding to you
I’ve been spelling your name wrong. So sorry!
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I knew you were responding to me 👍😆
1 x