3 x

Gypsy

Re: Personal Posts and Shop LC forum

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
MissTeach wrote:
4 years ago
You may have had a rough day, and if so, I'm sorry for that. I truly am, but try not to ruin everybody else's day with what you choose to post. Just saying.
:shock:
I'm confused 😳
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Shop4joy wrote:
4 years ago
Hello!
Infusion today, just got home.
I feel a bit behind, I need to catch up!
Wait! @@Shop4joy !!

I saw your post yesterday and at that time everytime I tried to reply this forum would act crazy with a big block coming where I couldn't see what I typed! Then I was coming back to you and Gypsy - and I'm so sorry I didn't. I feel like I'm losing my mind as I'm scattered.... BUT please know I wanted to post about this....your "infusion"

I should know about this but I didn't and it was a surprise. Maybe you mentioned it and I was caught in a tornado of my circumstances and it blew out of my mind of my memory...so please forgive me for not knowing about your struggle.

An infusion means chemo, yes? Oh dear, Shop4joy. You are such a strong, brave woman - you have been praying for others here - being so supportive - and YOU are in need of support from us. Please, forgive me for not getting back to you. YOU are very important to me and I'm with you in spirit, mind and soul with your fight! My prayers will be with you everyday. I really hope you don't go - but I would understand. I would love updates if you go. I pray for a complete recovery for you. I love you. Keep fighting. Fight the good fight!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
MissTeach wrote:
4 years ago
You may have had a rough day, and if so, I'm sorry for that. I truly am, but try not to ruin everybody else's day with what you choose to post. Just saying.
I'm confused 😳
Maybe mom has stepped in?
2 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I'm confused 😳
Maybe mom has stepped in?
I dont know ....its just so random
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Shop4joy wrote:
4 years ago
Hello!
Wait! @@Shop4joy !!

I saw your post yesterday and at that time everytime I tried to reply this forum would act crazy with a big block coming where I couldn't see what I typed! Then I was coming back to you and Gypsy - and I'm so sorry I didn't. I feel like I'm losing my mind as I'm scattered.... BUT please know I wanted to post about this....your "infusion"

I should know about this but I didn't and it was a surprise. Maybe you mentioned it and I was caught in a tornado of my circumstances and it blew out of my mind of my memory...so please forgive me for not knowing about your struggle.

An infusion means chemo, yes? Oh dear, Shop4joy. You are such a strong, brave woman - you have been praying for others here - being so supportive - and YOU are in need of support from us. Please, forgive me for not getting back to you. YOU are very important to me and I'm with you in spirit, mind and soul with your fight! My prayers will be with you everyday. I really hope you don't go - but I would understand. I would love updates if you go. I pray for a complete recovery for you. I love you. Keep fighting. Fight the good fight!
Hey OSOTT...

YES.....
I was just about to post that this is what that means. I still have a lot of missing time here.

Sho4joy...my dear....we are with you. Please be well. We know what you are going through even if we cannot personally relate. But our arms are around you, our hearts are with you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

RS wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Shop4joy wrote:
4 years ago
Hello!
Wait! @@Shop4joy !!

Hey OSOTT...

YES.....
I was just about to post that this is what that means. I still have a lot of missing time here.

Sho4joy...my dear....we are with you. Please be well. We know what you are going through even if we cannot personally relate. But our arms are around you, our hearts are with you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Not all infusions mean chemo. It can mean antibiotics (like I give my mom but some have to go to a infusion clinic), it could mean for other medicines, pain, vitamins, and such as well. There are many types of infusions. But regardless, Shop4joy saying she has to fight her battle, I definitely assume it's chemo...
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

I pray that @Shop4joy DOESN"T feel like we didn't care .... because we do! @Shop4joy, we care deeply!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have been trying to read fast and furious...

But now have lost track.

Someone else posted that the blog owner treated her badly too.

Who else? And why? Seriously?

Wow...I missed so much.
2 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I have been trying to read fast and furious...

But now have lost track.

Someone else posted that the blog owner treated her badly too.

Who else? And why? Seriously?

Wow...I missed so much.
Spooky posted it
But I dont know what happened or what was said
4 x