This Lifestyle Day

Gemsnob

Re: This Lifestyle Day

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
A little off topic, but has anyone shopped at JCPenney’s? They’re having huge sells online & I ordered over $600 worth of clothing last night for $137. They have the puffer coats, some for as little as $18, and the long almost knee length version for very cheap. Some of my order has already shipped & free shipping over $100, but they have so many nice things at such cheap prices honestly. I hope this post doesn’t get deleted 😐
Thanks for sharing this! Im going to check their website tomorrow!
0 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
You didn’t miss much, shungite pillow on air now, turning the channel. Unless you wanted the opatra brush, massagers or some wigs!! It was not good programming at all and I got lots of cleaning done. Agree, don’t think they’re listening to our opinions & now changing the forums. I’m still not fully understanding this
Maybe there will be a GOOD 40% UP FLASH SALE tonight because of lackluster sales? fingers-crossed!
Wishful thinking 😁
Yep, I won't hold my breath. I wish SLC would not devote 24 hours to lifestyle. I can't believe that they are presenting Shungite water bottles at $69 AGAIN. WHY? If you must drink shungite water - just put it in a glass pitcher for 24/48 hours. Keep more pitchers to rotate. gah. I don't know why it's embarrassing to watch Katie and Cheryl presenting it again. I'm uncomfortable for THEM!
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Maybe there will be a GOOD 40% UP FLASH SALE tonight because of lackluster sales? fingers-crossed!
Wishful thinking 😁
Yep, I won't hold my breath. I wish SLC would not devote 24 hours to lifestyle. I can't believe that they are presenting Shungite water bottles at $69 AGAIN. WHY? If you must drink shungite water - just put it in a glass pitcher for 24/48 hours. Keep more pitchers to rotate. gah. I don't know why it's embarrassing to watch Katie and Cheryl presenting it again. I'm uncomfortable for THEM!
Aren't these the same bottles that seriously leaked ?
Or was that another style ?
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Wishful thinking 😁
Aren't these the same bottles that seriously leaked ?
Or was that another style ?
Yes, I believe they are the exact ones! I read the complaints too!
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Wishful thinking 😁
She (Cheryl) said the shungite kills da wormz in the water.🐛
Nom Nom!!🍝
1 x

Hollie

Hang on now.
They just found 11 of the Opatra Pieter said last night were all but run out. The last ones sold earlier.
How very lucky they were able to find 11 more Opatras!!
Some people have all the luck!! 🍀 :!:
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Wishful thinking 😁
Nom Nom!!🍝
GAWD!!! That's some kind of sales pitch! Gross!
1 x

Hollie

4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Nom Nom!!🍝
It was definitely the first time I heard about Shungite and worms.
Not sure if they're Russian worms or American worms tho. 🍄
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

Nom Nom!!🍝
I do NOT believe that, no way.
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

I do NOT believe that, no way.
Ffs, is there evidence that shungite kills worms or is this another instance of SHOPLC giving Cheryl so much leeway that her mouth just runs and runs like it HAS the runs. Sorry but she fills time with useless bs. It happens a lot. I wont apologize for that.
2 x