We're baaaaaack!

Blossom

Re: We're baaaaaack!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

MissTeach wrote:
4 years ago
I'll take your word for it, then. And best wishes!!
Google...Bellevue murders (wikipedia). They were described as a pair of high school dropouts from h*ll.
6 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I swear on all that is holy both these stories are 100% true. I will admit that if someone I did not know or trust told them to me, I might doubt they were real. However I would not think they were in any way funny.
7 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

It says I edited my post. I did not. What is going on here?
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Maybe a mod edited it? Do you see changes?
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Maybe a mod edited it? Do you see changes?
No. It says exactly what I posted.
3 x

Blossom

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
I swear on all that is holy both these stories are 100% true. I will admit that if someone I did not know or trust told them to me, I might doubt they were real. However I would not think they were in any way funny.
No worries JQ, we got your back. They just don't know, like we do, that you wouldn't make up a story like that.💞
6 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

@JewelryQueen
@MissTeach

Let this be known! This is most definitely NOT fiction!

When I saw the name Alex Baranyi, it felt like my heart stopped. January 3rd ending on 4th, 1997.

I have the book "Deadly Secrets" by Putsata Reang about these horrific murders. I have read it at least five times. I'd get it out right now, but it's underneath boxes and boxes of jewelry!

David Anderson, absolutely a full on sociopath. His lonely, equally disturbed, and friendless, "friend" Alex, he "uses" as his sidekick to kill The Wilson family.

And it made me sick the way David lured his longtime friend Kim to the park, seemingly to just talk. Then they kill her. They left Kim's body in the park under bushes. The two little boys who found her later and ran to tell their mother...who called the police; I always wonder how they are now.

At the house, Alex (and I believe David was there as well, though he denied it) kills the parents in their beds. And poor Julia wakes up from the noises and recognizes Alex. She sinks to the ground in fear knowing she is next. She's had a metal plate behind the socket of her eye for years, and he kills her and he then uses his sword to stab that eye.

The Wilson's were kind people. Bill and Rose Wilson were the parents' names.

The trials! My goodness. And so many kids who hung out at that Denny's knew David was talking about killing Kim. They said nothing. One girl did call the police, sadly too late. Another said Kim was bossy and always had to be in other people's business!

David owed Kim money. I can "see" all of their faces from the photos in the book in my mind right now.

JewelryQueen, your daughter and her friend were so fortunate to escape Alex's deranged anger.

Believe me, such events happen far more than anyone EVER wants to know!

I have been reading "True Crime" stories for decades. Not sensationalized crud. And not anything with gratuitous descriptions.

Instead, books written by those who attended the trial(s), well known authors who give the victim(s) a voice.

I'm glad your daughter kicked Alex's ...! He was a cowardly follower. He knew right from wrong. They both did. Alex was always trying to impress David; be like David. As if David was someone to emulate!

And Alex kept the boots that had blood all over them. And yes, their Dungeon and Dragon swords. They'd be up all night, usually at Denny's, causing trouble, and in their yards play fighting each other with those swords.

JQ, is Dawn the girl Alex wrote letters to? They were read in court and his ears turned beet red.

Please tell your daughter that Catticus says THANK YOU!!!!!!

It really is a small world. As an aside, I don't believe MissTeach meant any harm. She said it was horrifying.
Last edited by Catticus 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Blossom

Wow Cat, it really is a small world. What a tragic thing that hit so close to home for JQ & you even read the book. Like you I think the real life things are more time worthy.

Bet you've read "In Cold Blood" by Truman Capote. Book so much more informative than movie.

I'm sure you're right, MissTeach meant no harm. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Catticus

No, the letters were not written to Dawn, thanks be.

You are right about David. He was the clean cut Eddie Haskell boy-next door type that had quite a few people fooled, but he was definitely the more dominant one and the "mastermind". Alex was the more obviously and visually ODD of the two. Always wore a floor length leather coat and all black with unkempt dirty long hair. Always playing with swords and knives. He often used the coat to hide the swords he was carrying.

I was proud of the girls and I believe their bravery saved both their lives, even if could have caused potential danger later. I still thank God David was not there that day, as it might have had a different outcome.

Let me tell you if either of those two come up before the parole board Anna, Dawn and I will be there!!!!

No offense taken for MissTeach. If we hadn't lived it I might not believe it myself.

Tell me, do you ever read Ann Rule? I know her. And her son Randy (Andrew) and her daughter the court reporter. Or I should say did know Ann as I believe she is gone now.
Last edited by JewelryQueen 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Numb, Shocked..... Speechless. Need I can't say more. How horrific. People do stupid things. I worked with two guys and a girl back in 1989. The girl was playing one guy against the other. Pregnant with who know who's child. Told both guys the baby was thiers. Long story short....... Tony was coming down a two lane highway after visiting with Heidi. The other guy, David
stopped and trapped Tony, stabbed him 110 times, then put Tony's body in the trunk of his car. David drove to his mom's house..... mom eventually helped David bury Tony. Then David drove his mom back to Tony's car and they moved it to a different location on the outskirts of town. The police only found Tony's body because there was a couple that were out walking their dogs and when walking in the area where Tony was buried they saw his shoulder sticking up out of the ground. Another sad part of this story...... Tony was in the high school band. The hat to their uniforms had those big beautiful feather plumes..... the family had the hat displayed next to a blown up picture of Tony in his band uniform. Well the band played at Tony's funeral and the school choir sang. Would you believe someone stole Tony's band hat. It's just so hard to believe the evil in people's hearts.
5 x