Catt--check in please (not about gems or jewelry)

Gypsy

Re: Catt--check in please (not about gems or jewelry)

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I also love cauliflower, but right now my new Neupro patch for RLS, with a side effect of shopping addiction, is working overtimeπŸ˜‡I just ordered 4 items - pink diamond pendant, natural yellow diamonds studs, alexandrite ring, Emerald with diamonds bangle HELP πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ well at least my RLS is taking a breakπŸ™πŸ»
Well I hope each piece is absolutely GORGEOUS ❣
Especially the Alexandrite πŸ₯° please let us know-Gypsy
2 x

Gypsy

@JewelryQueen
I'm allergic to lavender fragrance, do you ever do any coconut or jasmine lotions ? -Gypsy
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote: ↑
4 years ago
@JewelryQueen
I'm allergic to lavender fragrance, do you ever do any coconut or jasmine lotions ? -Gypsy
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I can smell them...

Except...I'd want to GUZZLE the Coconut!
πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
2 x

Gypsy

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
@JewelryQueen
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I can smell them...

Except...I'd want to GUZZLE the Coconut!
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯πŸ₯₯
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Me too ❗ ever since I made the post I've been thinking about a coconut cake πŸ˜‹β€
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Me too ❗ ever since I made the post I've been thinking about a coconut cake πŸ˜‹β€
SOOOOOO HAVVVVVVE IIIIIIIIII!

The kind with double boiler sticky, fluffy beautiful gleaming white icing that you can spread into "peaks" with coconut covering the icing, the kind with coconut in the cake, and the kind with coconut milk poured into poked holes in the cake.
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
2 x

Gypsy

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
4 years ago
SOOOOOO HAVVVVVVE IIIIIIIIII!

The kind with double boiler sticky, fluffy beautiful gleaming white icing that you can spread into "peaks" with coconut covering the icing, the kind with coconut in the cake, and the kind with coconut milk poured into poked holes in the cake.
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜‹ okay. Now I HAVE to go to the store ❣😁
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Yes girls I do make coconut lotion. But don't eat it! And don't don't put it on top of the cake either!!
3 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote: ↑
4 years ago
Yes girls I do make coconut lotion. But don't eat it! And don't don't put it on top of the cake either!!
Goody ❗I really like coconut lotion
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

I used to make a lot of the coconut but quit, as one of my sisters told me "If I wanted to smell like suntan lotion I would put on suntan lotion." I told her that suntan lotion has all those noxious chemicals in it. Keeping in mind that your skin is the largest organ you have, why would you pour chemicals on it? I doubt she ever put the suntan stuff on anyway with her sensitive skin-just probably did not like the scent of coconut. (Did I mention she is crazy?) Hmmm... Maybe I will research natural sun blockers to add to the coconut lotion and make natural suntan lotion. Double duty as coconut oil is so moisturizing. Thanks ladies for the inspiration!
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I would love the coconut lotion, love the smell of coconut & bake lots with it, unfortunately hubby & kids don’t like coconut. I think πŸ€” they’re really aliens πŸ‘½ 🀣 I’m sorry not on much, might as well tell everyone, my father in law has prostate cancer & in the hospital again. The doctors tell us he doesn’t have much time. I’m utterly devastated & with my own Mom just passing, its just too much for my mind to handle. He’s nearly 80 & just had a birthday on the 17th & my birthday πŸŽ‚ is tomorrow. It will be a depressing day for me. But I send you all comforting thoughts & prayers wherever needed. I truly miss you all & think about you often. πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’œ
4 x