Re: Under Ten All Day Friday's

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
Hubs has to wear a band aid on the back of his watchs, otherwise they stop.... weird huh.
Does he know why?
👽👽👽👽👽
I can wear watches with batteries as long as they are NOT DIGITAL , if I try to wear it will just show random numbers. 7:89 PM or 2:92 etc. Dial watches are wearable though. Hubby used to tease me about my 👽 blood ❗😂🤣 - Gypsy
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

This is why I like cheap watches from SLC. I don't mind when they go kapoot unlike the expensive watch I got for graduation from high school that fried the first time I wore it. Bummer!
3 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
This is why I like cheap watches from SLC. I don't mind when they go kapoot unlike the expensive watch I got for graduation from high school that fried the first time I wore it. Bummer!
I have 3 very nice watches that my hubby gave me but I stopped wearing any watches years ago. - Gypsy
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Is that because you don't want to know what time it is or you rely on your cell phone?

I bought my grandson a watch and he did not know how to read it because it was not digital.
1 x

Gypsy

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Is that because you don't want to know what time it is or you rely on your cell phone?

I bought my grandson a watch and he did not know how to read it because it was not digital.
Good morning! I think it was because we were spending pretty much everyday on the beach and really didnt care what time it was and I dont ever wear any diamonds or good jewelry to the beach....I've found too many other people's good jewelry in ths sand and water -Gypsy
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago

That little rascal! Too much technology in the world!
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Your watch stops because you have a high galvanic skin response. (GVR) I too have it, and it didn't stop watches that you wind so much but battery operated ones----Oi Vey! It get worse if you are scared, like someone on the freeway suddenly wanting your lane and you're not done with it yet, or
if you are upset. Iv'e been known to blow up computers. Pop machines don't like me much either because I get VERY anxious that they aren't going to give me one, and then they don't. It has to do with how your body transmits electricity. You momentarily become a super conductor. Somehow related to bioelectromagnatism. It's part of what makes a lie detector work (if you don't blow it off the charts before they even ask you a question that is)
You gals are blowing my mind! I've never known anyone who had these type of things happen!
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning! I think it was because we were spending pretty much everyday on the beach and really didnt care what time it was and I dont ever wear any diamonds or good jewelry to the beach....I've found too many other people's good jewelry in ths sand and water -Gypsy
Gypsy, do you live on the beach or near one in Texas? What part (without giving too much)? I used to go to a Padre Island for vacation.
2 x

Gypsy

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago

Gypsy, do you live on the beach or near one in Texas? What part (without giving too much)? I used to go to a Padre Island for vacation.
We may have crossed paths 😉
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

We may have crossed paths 😉
Nice! :D
2 x