Prayer List

Blossom

Re: Prayer List

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
@@Gypsy
How did you find the thread? What was the name of it? THANK YOU for being so organized and keeping up with all of us here!

Also, for those who don't know how to bookmark this thread so that you can easily find it, go to the bottom of any thread and click the "wrench" - then bookmark.

To find your bookmarks, go into your "User Control Panel" which is located in the upper right corner of the screen, then click "Manage Bookmarks" and you will find all threads you bookmarked.

It's really helpful if you don't want to lose good info people are discussing.
Thanks OSOTT for bookmark info. I for one needed it!💞
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
@@Gypsy
How did you find the thread? What was the name of it? THANK YOU for being so organized and keeping up with all of us here!

Also, for those who don't know how to bookmark this thread so that you can easily find it, go to the bottom of any thread and click the "wrench" - then bookmark.

To find your bookmarks, go into your "User Control Panel" which is located in the upper right corner of the screen, then click "Manage Bookmarks" and you will find all threads you bookmarked.

Me too ! I knew about bookmarking but I never knew where to find it later 😳 -Gypsy
5 x

Blossom

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
@@Gypsy

Me too ! I knew about bookmarking but I never knew where to find it later 😳 -Gypsy
@Gypsy

And not only that, but now a notification shows when someone replies to the bookmarked topic. Who knew!

Ms tech OSOTT did!!💞
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

@Gypsy

And not only that, but now a notification shows when someone replies to the bookmarked topic. Who knew!

Ms tech OSOTT did!!💞
💞OSOTT💞
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

😻🌸🌻🦋🌺🌼🌿🖖🏼
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Thank you for praying for everyone could I please ask for prayers for my son. He was almost killed by St Louis Mo. Police. Five of them.If you would please say a few for me too. Thanks to all the wonderful people here.🙏💔
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you for praying for everyone could I please ask for prayers for my son. He was almost killed by St Louis Mo. Police. Five of them.If you would please say a few for me too. Thanks to all the wonderful people here.🙏💔
@Boston Irish, yes of course! I will add you and your dear son to the prayer list! I'm so sorry to hear the near tragic loss! Thank God above, he lived. It's sounds awful and I'm very sorry to hear it. I will pray! (((Hugs))) I hope situations for you and your son will improve and get right again.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

This list will always be on the first post, page one, of this thread.

Here's a list of our dear friends who need extra thoughts and prayers. I will keep an updated list on the first post (here) of this thread so you can easily find the latest most updated list. Please feel free to add names and/or for yourself by posting! 💕🙏

As of March 1, 2020

BostonIrish and her son
JewelryQueen and her sister, Sissy
Shop4joy
Angelflutter
Gypsy
Blossom
Catticus, her mom, dad and sister
Jordan and her Dad
Ginger and her mother-in-law
Harlequinn "Lynette"'s Son
Vicky and her son and family
Butterfly
HayHayPaula
OSOTT and her mom
Gemsnob and her daughters
JT
SueB
Margui
GemLover
Kittycat
RS
Honey
Sam
D-flawless
Gemlover60
Howrevelationary
Gemlover and her daughter
Rolltide
Spooky
Kitty cat
Danielle and All Moderators

🦋🌿🌹🌺🌸🌼🌻🌾🦋

Other prayer requests:

🙏 for vaccines for the corona virus.
3 x

Blossom

@Boston Irish

That's horrific! Statistics have proven that too many times those in power take advantage.

I'm so sorry your son was subjected to those type of people & hope & pray he will make a full recovery.

Prayers for your family💞
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks Thank you. You are such a good Soul.😇
4 x