Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Good morning Blossom, I'm not ,but I will be
As for bad weather, no there are no storm shelters
We have hurricane safe spots. I'm good with floods cause I'm up high, but tornados.....nope no where to go
Omg! I just saw the news. Ohhh please please take care.❤️🥰🥺
Hmmmm I think I am confused 🤪 my weather is fine but I dont know about Harliquin's weather. -Gypsy
Arghh...it’s probably me that’s confused🥰
Need more coffee!
2 x

Gypsy

Re: Good morning

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Hmmmm I think I am confused 🤪 my weather is fine but I dont know about Harliquin's weather. -Gypsy
Arghh...it’s probably me that’s confused🥰
Need more coffee!
🥰☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@RS Thank you and I am jealous of your 80 degree weather, it has been so cold here that 50 feels like a heat wave. I have not seen the news yet today but stay safe to everyone who lives in the storm area's.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Yeah I just checked weather channel there are no storms near me at all .
@Gypsy
I may be wrong, I was trying to watch weather channel & catch up here at the same time, but they were talking about 'Lone Star' for mid-week (that's tomorrow). Yesterday afternoon here, weather unseasonably warm, nothing on radar, watches issued & I'm like 'what are they thinking, it's nice!'...then all h*ll broke lose last night. Please have a safe plan for you, Saber & others... JIC! 💞
2 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

@Gypsy
I may be wrong, I was trying to watch weather channel & catch up here at the same time, but they were talking about 'Lone Star' for mid-week (that's tomorrow). Yesterday afternoon here, weather unseasonably warm, nothing on radar, watches issued & I'm like 'what are they thinking, it's nice!'...then all h*ll broke lose last night. Please have a safe plan for you, Saber & others... JIC! 💞
I went to weather channel to look at state weather it looks to be North around Dallas. To see my weather look at Texas then look all the way down to the bottom tip of Texas as far South as you can go. If a tornado happens you can bet me & my kitties will be making instant friends with my first floor neighbors 😊
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Maybe this is good news for those that have an adjustable mortgage, or trying to get a loan.
The FED just cut the rates by 50 points. Very rare. If they cut, its by 25 points. Instead of the stock market celebrating, they are suspicious that the virus is worse then they thought. So, the market is lower then earlier. I PRAY THEY JUST CUT THE RATES BECAUSE THEY LOVE US🙄🥴
Anyway, I hope everyone is ok with all of you and loved ones. And prayers that @Shop4joy gets treated and released🙏🏻
I have to look back to see what HINT I missed🤣
Last edited by Vicky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

@Gypsy
I may be wrong, I was trying to watch weather channel & catch up here at the same time, but they were talking about 'Lone Star' for later today & mid-week (that's tomorrow). Yesterday afternoon here, weather unseasonably warm, nothing on radar, watches issued & I'm like 'what are they thinking, it's nice!'...then all h*ll broke lose last night. Please have a safe plan for you, Saber & others... JIC! 💞
I went to weather channel to look at state weather it looks to be North around Dallas. To see my weather look at Texas then look all the way down to the bottom tip of Texas as far South as you can go. If a tornado happens you can bet me & my kitties will be making instant friends with my first floor neighbors 😊
That's what I was waiting to hear! Downstairs neighbors...good thing!

I had an uncle that lived in Galveston. When I was married to a truck driver, I would (when not working) go with him sometimes (I've even had chauffeurs license & drove big rig!..hated it!) but one time we were on a small road in S Tex, probably lost, & the Gulf waves were crashing onto the road & parts of the road were being claimed by the gulf waters, it was dark, no one around & I was terrified, he probably was too! Always stay safe!
2 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

@Gypsy
I may be wrong, I was trying to watch weather channel & catch up here at the same time, but they were talking about 'Lone Star' for later today & mid-week (that's tomorrow). Yesterday afternoon here, weather unseasonably warm, nothing on radar, watches issued & I'm like 'what are they thinking, it's nice!'...then all h*ll broke lose last night. Please have a safe plan for you, Saber & others... JIC! 💞
That's what I was waiting to hear! Downstairs neighbors...good thing!

I had an uncle that lived in Galveston. When I was married to a truck driver, I would (when not working) go with him sometimes (I've even had chauffeurs license & drove big rig!..hated it!) but one time we were on a small road in S Tex, probably lost, & the Gulf waves were crashing onto the road & parts of the road were being claimed by the gulf waters, it was dark, no one around & I was terrified, he probably was too! Always stay safe!
Small road in South Texas, it was probably hwy77 its a coastal hwy and it floods horribly. Usually closes first and the evacuation routes take us West first then North to get away from coast if needed
2 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning friends❤️

How is everyone?

@Gypsy
@honey
@Vicky

I’m up, having my first of two cups!

The boys have more yard chores today so I am up and about to start making biscuits and gravy. Gotta feed those men!

Are you all talking about the hint I threw out there yesterday?

I thought you could find it. Maybe I can make it more clear without just outright saying it?

I hope you all have a wonderful day. The guys working here today. Painting for me and a couple of errands. I got behind again on painting with my trip over the weekend.

Stay safe and healthy my friends....🥰🥰🥰
RS
I figured out the hint .I thought same maybe , I just wasnt able to pass it along very well....
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning friends❤️

How is everyone?

@Gypsy
@honey
@Vicky

I’m up, having my first of two cups!

The boys have more yard chores today so I am up and about to start making biscuits and gravy. Gotta feed those men!

Are you all talking about the hint I threw out there yesterday?

I thought you could find it. Maybe I can make it more clear without just outright saying it?

I hope you all have a wonderful day. The guys working here today. Painting for me and a couple of errands. I got behind again on painting with my trip over the weekend.

Stay safe and healthy my friends....🥰🥰🥰
RS
I figured out the hint .I thought same maybe , I just wasnt able to pass it along very well....
I don’t think I did either. But when I saw what I saw it was 💡💡💡💡
1 x