FRIDAY MORNING ☕❣☕❣

Gem Lover

Re: FRIDAY MORNING ☕❣☕❣

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Good morning ladies, glad to see you are all well. as for the non stop talking guest I would be going nuts. My state has postponed all jury trials, the St. Patty's day parade and the Boston Marathon. Many of the schools have closed and on this mornings news another closed due to a child testing positive. I am going out later to try to get food, hopefully better luck than yesterday.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Don't let him near your parrots! They might pick up the habit!
😳😂😇
Oh noooo...,didn’t think of that. Hawkins was all over him last night. She was having a grand ole time🤣🦜
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
You might just be hearing those stories all over again after he leaves ❗❗❗❗
It’s not just old stories now though. Like we try to talk and share something. But then he says “well...THIS is what I do”...or....”This is what I LIKE” ETC. ETC.....always turning things back to him.
So now we just sit and listen...eyes glazed...nodding...😳
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning ladies, glad to see you are all well. as for the non stop talking guest I would be going nuts. My state has postponed all jury trials, the St. Patty's day parade and the Boston Marathon. Many of the schools have closed and on this mornings news another closed due to a child testing positive. I am going out later to try to get food, hopefully better luck than yesterday.
Hi Gem Lover ❗ hopefully delivery trucks have been there and shelves are stocked again ❗-Gypsy
3 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Oh noooo...,didn’t think of that. Hawkins was all over him last night. She was having a grand ole time🤣🦜
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
It’s not just old stories now though. Like we try to talk and share something. But then he says “well...THIS is what I do”...or....”This is what I LIKE” ETC. ETC.....always turning things back to him.
Well......if the next time you are cleaning Hawkins cage and he says....."This is what I do.......😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Well......if the next time you are cleaning Hawkins cage and he says....."This is what I do.......😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
😂😂😂
Oh my @Gypsy

@RS
Hopefully Hawkins will be ready for him to leave by end of weekend too!
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@RS

I feel you, oh how I feel you! My roommate is a motor mouth and talks non-stop from the time he gets home until he goes to bed. Yesterday when he got back from Costco he actually gave me a blow by blow of which stop lights he made green on the way to Costco! Normally this is not a huge problem as he is out working or making his rounds visiting for the majority of the day. But for the last couple of weeks between the lack of people out and about to talk to and his having a pinched sciatic nerve---He has been home pretty much every day! Thank goodness the landslide has been cleared and I can escape to Sissy's for a couple of days. Two weeks of that and I was about to tear my hair out. Actually planning where to bury the body.

But a bit of good news! The son of my friend whose hair I did brought me a bouquet of red roses this morning. He also insisted on giving me $20 as I refused to take any money from mom. That was good as I'm not out any for the hair products. He has cerebal palsey but works two jobs and doesn't have much money either, but I knew his pride would be hurt if I didn't accept the money. He was so grateful that I didn't have to cut out the tennis ball sized mat at the back of her head. Took me a bottle of detangler and about an hour and a half to work it out but she didn't lose too much hair. Then the color, the highlighting and the styling took about three more hours (I'm slow) and I could tell she was flagging but she held up through it. She looked and felt like a new woman when she left. It warmed my heart to see her face beaming.
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Good afternoon tribe! Hope you are all doing well. I went to the grocery store today. Saw someone walking around with a mask on. Hope it was to protect him and not everyone else! Thought about making my own hand sanitizer but the aloe was sold out. Guess others are thinking the same thing. Also no TP, milk, eggs, Lysol, bleach. Luckily we have some of these things to last a bit. Bought extra food for my kitties. It's prescription food and not cheap but better than running out and having them get sick from eating regular cat food.
I think my migraines are settling down. I was on topomax for almost 20 years which is an antiseizure med. My neurologist has wanted me off if it for years. He upped my amitriptyline which is supposed to help prevent them. He wanted me to try Botox or a new monthly injection but I have atypical side effects and don't want to go the injection route.
I have a lot of reading to do on here. Hopefully others have checked in. Been worried. 💕
4 x

Gypsy

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Good afternoon tribe! Hope you are all doing well. I went to the grocery store today. Saw someone walking around with a mask on. Hope it was to protect him and not everyone else! Thought about making my own hand sanitizer but the aloe was sold out. Guess others are thinking the same thing. Also no TP, milk, eggs, Lysol, bleach. Luckily we have some of these things to last a bit. Bought extra food for my kitties. It's prescription food and not cheap but better than running out and having them get sick from eating regular cat food.
I think my migraines are settling down. I was on topomax for almost 20 years which is an antiseizure med. My neurologist has wanted me off if it for years. He upped my amitriptyline which is supposed to help prevent them. He wanted me to try Botox or a new monthly injection but I have atypical side effects and don't want to go the injection route.
I have a lot of reading to do on here. Hopefully others have checked in. Been worried. 💕
Afternoon Gemsnob 😊
I'm glad you are feeling better. I dont get migraines often but when I do they are killer 😵 hurts to even blink. -Gypsy 😻
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

I feel you, oh how I feel you! My roommate is a motor mouth and talks non-stop from the time he gets home until he goes to bed. Yesterday when he got back from Costco he actually gave me a blow by blow of which stop lights he made green on the way to Costco! Normally this is not a huge problem as he is out working or making his rounds visiting for the majority of the day. But for the last couple of weeks between the lack of people out and about to talk to and his having a pinched sciatic nerve---He has been home pretty much every day! Thank goodness the landslide has been cleared and I can escape to Sissy's for a couple of days. Two weeks of that and I was about to tear my hair out. Actually planning where to bury the body.

But a bit of good news! The son of my friend whose hair I did brought me a bouquet of red roses this morning. He also insisted on giving me $20 as I refused to take any money from mom. That was good as I'm not out any for the hair products. He has cerebal palsey but works two jobs and doesn't have much money either, but I knew his pride would be hurt if I didn't accept the money. He was so grateful that I didn't have to cut out the tennis ball sized mat at the back of her head. Took me a bottle of detangler and about an hour and a half to work it out but she didn't lose too much hair. Then the color, the highlighting and the styling took about three more hours (I'm slow) and I could tell she was flagging but she held up through it. She looked and felt like a new woman when she left. It warmed my heart to see her face beaming.
Oh my. Well, as hubs says ... bury the body well, and I will be your alibi.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Gem Lover

I am leery of Botox in general as it is such a potent neurotoxin. Some of the potential side effects include breathing difficulties, loss of bladder control, an inability to swallow, extreme fatigue, muscle weakness, nausea and even seizures (to mention a few). I would consider it the last resort of possible options.

I do so hope you get some relief, someway, somehow.
Last edited by JewelryQueen 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x