Say, has anyone noticed

Amy

Re: Say, has anyone noticed

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Thanks everyone for helping me figure this out. I’m using IPad, maybe that’s why I’m more confused than usual. LOL. 😂😂😂 🌸
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks everyone for helping me figure this out. I’m using IPad, maybe that’s why I’m more confused than usual. LOL. 😂😂😂 🌸
I can see it and I am using my iPad. Do you not see it?
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Yippee, I found it and it’s off about 5 hrs. Wonder if IT will ever fix it? 😝😝😝
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I'm the only one that isnt seeing it. Even when posts are quoted. I am on my phone but not the App.
Oh well ....seems the time is wrong anyhow 😳
2 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
I'm the only one that isnt seeing it. Even when posts are quoted. I am on my phone but not the App.
@Gypsy

Turn your phone sideways and check out the posts with quotes in them. The time shows when you turn your phone! It goes from "36 Minutes Ago" to the full time and it's wayyyyy off!
😂
2 x

Catticus

I just time traveled! 🤣

I wrote that post to you @Gypsy after 11:30 tonight!

Yup. It was a cinch.

💫 💥 💫 😙 😌 😙 💫 💥 💫
2 x

Gypsy

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

Turn your phone sideways and check out the posts with quotes in them. The time shows when you turn your phone! It goes from "36 Minutes Ago" to the full time and it's wayyyyy off!
😂
CATTICUS -- I swear I've done everything but stand on my head and there is nothing 😳 maybe because my phone is not a smart phone or iPhone. -Gypsy
2 x

Catticus

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

😂
CATTICUS -- I swear I've done everything but stand on my head and there is nothing 😳 maybe because my phone is not a smart phone or iPhone. -Gypsy
@Gypsy

Well...dont you worry about it, My Gypsy Gal! Because you ain't missing ANYTHING!

It's the WRONG time, anyway!

That's why I'm laughing!

It just WOULD BE, wouldn't it?!?
😆😂🤣😂🤣😂😆🤣😂🤣😆😂
2 x

Gypsy

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago

@Gypsy

😂
@Gypsy

Well...dont you worry about it, My Gypsy Gal! Because you ain't missing ANYTHING!

That's why I'm laughing!

😆😂🤣😂🤣😂😆🤣😂🤣😆😂
YEP ❣❣❣
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

@Gypsy

That's why I'm laughing!

😆😂🤣😂🤣😂😆🤣😂🤣😆😂
YEP ❣❣❣
Gypsy, I'm using a smart phone & I don't see what they're talking about either! I see the amount of time that has passed since a post but that's not 5hrs off. Guess we'll be lost together 😛
2 x