black balled

RS

Re: black balled

Post by RS » 4 years ago

soo wrote:
4 years ago
The incident in question happened months ago. Please reread, and you will see WIG was specified. It is your assumption. Not everyone watches slc 24/7
I asked you questions and you didn’t clarify. By deduction it appeared that what happened had just happened. I asked and you were vague at best. Your first comment said “hairstyle”. Read “hair”.
Good luck to you.
1 x

soo

Post by soo » 4 years ago

The reason for the initial post was not like or dislike of an item. It was being black balled. Do you understand that. Hope so
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

soo wrote:
4 years ago
The reason for the initial post was not like or dislike of an item. It was being black balled. Do you understand that. Hope so
I am clear on that. But there was a reason behind your being black balled yeah? I was trying to figure out why and maybe help. Well we see how that worked out.
2 x

soo

Post by soo » 4 years ago

Glad you got the concept
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

🙄
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

This topic is being locked as no further comments are needed regarding the subject. The customer in question has not been blackballed or blocked from messaging in to the hosts. As explained, we are not able to block people from emailing in or using the contact host feature from the website. We are only able to block text messages, and that is ONLY in extreme circumstances.
3 x