Greeneyesbluesighs

Re: Lies, lies, lies, ye-ah!

Post by Greeneyesbluesighs » 7 months ago

Uhmmmm….huh? What’s been going on here?
5 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 7 months ago

I was thinking the same thing after reading all these posts where is everybody.🤔😒🙄 what the🔥
5 x

Penelope~Pit~Stop

Post by Penelope~Pit~Stop » 7 months ago

BostonIrish wrote:
7 months ago
I was thinking the same thing after reading all these posts where is everybody.🤔😒🙄 what the🔥
Good morning BostonIrish,

There have been some members who have been removed, that is why you don't see them anymore
It's okay though, they always knew when they spoke the truth about certain Hosts or SLC that the "ban" of their name would eventually happen :lol:

I have been trying to tag certain members and can't so I am only guessing they have been removed
Glad to see you are alive and well :)
1 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 7 months ago

weird . . . I thought they had to delete a whole thread, but it seems they deleted the last few comments about them purging several forum members (I'm sure TP is still kicking somewhere :roll: :roll: ).

I swear several of us had responded to this . . .

Anyone else feel like SLC is a throwback to the Twilight Zone?

It's weird though . . . almost like they DON'T want people to know they are purging off many forum members. Kinda like they DON'T want you to know that Kunzite fades to white and you should just drop $2000 on a fat ring anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe just own up to your actions? If you HAVE TO HIDE SOMETHING, MAYBE IT'S WRONG.
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 7 months ago

First observation… just because someone isn’t posting does NOT mean they’re banned! Shop LC has not banned a forum member in years! I could be wrong but I don’t think so. Why does everyone keep saying people are banned? Deletions on the forum happen all the time when there is someone fussing about. Some people just don’t want to be on the forum anymore. (Can’t say I blame them)I don’t think ANYONE has said anything of late to be banned for anyway. If so oh well, life goes on.

Next a simple question to Gemfarmooom, are you AKA FarmMom? If so why would you change your forum name?

Next to Penelope how do you know about so called “recoding” and letting old so called banned members back? Can’t say I’ve seen that happen, and are you AKA MaeWest? If forum members are changing their names why? Doesn’t seem like you would want to do that. Your language and the obvious posting patterns from you and another are apparent. If you have your reasons oh well, just leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Ok I’m done…now leaving the “Twilight Zone”
3 x

GemfArMooom

Post by GemfArMooom » 7 months ago

@Bella

You cannot change your forum name (to my knowledge), but I created this account months ago after chatting with Greeneyes through e-mail. I always try to be 3 steps ahead of the game ;)

Mae had to be quick on her feet, lol.

While Gulfwaterlady had mentioned several times about "not wanting to come back", she DID figure some stuff out recently right after the ban and her posts have vanished and I have not seen her since... While it's possible she's busy, it's also possible she might be gone against her will.

I wasn't around years ago during the first issue, so I don't know how things went down, only the bit Greeneyes told me.

SO I don't know what the headcount is at for newly ejected members, but I'd also guess Miamigs and Stacy might be on the list.
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 7 months ago

Penelope-Pit-Stop How in the flip would YOU know if anyone is banned? GemfarMooom How in the flip would YOU know "things have been re-coded" and some can easily rejoin. And NO, I don't know JQ or GS and I don't have any contact outside of this post with others personal social media.
I suggest to my fellow posters to ignore these two and their stupid games. Both sound like "TP and clan" to me, laughing and enjoying it.
So, to my fellow truth tellers of all things brsts, hair, nails, and screamers.. let's just carry on and do what we do.
2 x

colljoe

GemfArMooom wrote:
7 months ago
@Bella

You cannot change your forum name (to my knowledge), but I created this account months ago after chatting with Greeneyes through e-mail. I always try to be 3 steps ahead of the game ;)

Mae had to be quick on her feet, lol.

While Gulfwaterlady had mentioned several times about "not wanting to come back", she DID figure some stuff out recently right after the ban and her posts have vanished and I have not seen her since... While it's possible she's busy, it's also possible she might be gone against her will.

I wasn't around years ago during the first issue, so I don't know how things went down, only the bit Greeneyes told me.

SO I don't know what the headcount is at for newly ejected members, but I'd also guess Miamigs and Stacy might be on the list.
I ain't buying this. More games. @ROLLTIDE @BELLA DITTO .
1 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 7 months ago

Colljoe, I agree with you! It sure seems they are being way too weird, and acting out some stupid game. Totally ignoring my questions and bringing up two other forum members that I never asked about. They are talking in riddles and are trying hard to be mysterious.Why did Mae have to be fast on her feet? Then admitting trying to be ahead of the game, makes no sense. I’m not interested in their games or the reasons. I to am ignoring them both I don’t care who “they” are.

Also supposedly Miamigs and Stacy (host) were ex employees and made some posts and after Miamigs gave out her so called real name things got deleted. Since then things have been weird to say the least.
Last edited by Bella 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

colljoe

@BELLA So IF GemFarmoom "wasn't around in those days" then why did she mention that I had contact with JQ and GS and TELL THEM they could come back??...how would this person know anything about JQ and GS? BUSTED
1 x