Good morning

Gemsnob

Re: Good morning

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Also, I did delete posts on the DF comment BECAUSE hhp went 🦍💩. I figured they must be awful. I deleted everything. Not because I had something to hide but because I figured if she took it that way I must have said something terrible.
3 x

Gemsnob

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I'm sorry that I got so wishy washy when HHP jumped you because I wasn't feeling it - she did target you imo. I explained this in your thread that you locked, "Name Calling" - and I felt bad for doing it because I got caught in the the "diplomat" comment when hhp DID call you a "snob" and "poor baby" - then she made a cover snide to all of us about being materialistic. I don't like how myself for that and I'm sorry.

Your brain is sorely missed here. You have never wavered. I'm not asking for details, but was there a confrontation or something between you and Voldemort? I assumed that something went down that made you want to be deleted from that site, suddenly.

I'm sorry I was making excuses for HHP if you are referring to me - as I was wishy washy but if you see on your thread, I did admit that and should have stuck to defending you. It was so random and hateful to you by hhp.
I do not remember this person. I really don't. It doesn't mean something didn't happen because Im lacking sleep and always stressed about something ( aren't we all?) but I can't remember what happened. I did tell Danielle to delete my account which never happened but it wasn't one thing specifically.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Also, I did delete posts on the DF comment BECAUSE hhp went 🦍💩. I figured they must be awful. I deleted everything. Not because I had something to hide but because I figured if she took it that way I must have said something terrible.
I took your que and did the same on that thread.
3 x

Gemsnob

And, no one has to apologise! I don't ever want to hear from hhp. I love you guys and have missed you. I'm just weary of some members now. 💕💞❣️💓💕💞
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

For once, I'm happy SLC is not on the ball - and didn't delete your account.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Oh my goodness @Gemsnob thats exactly what i’m thinking. Someone is trying to cause anger and confusion amongst us. WE CANT LET HER OR HIM SUCCEED 🗣
We all enjoy posting about our daily stuff. Our family. Our health. Thats what is special about our team. WE CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER AND OUR FAMILIES. Lets just ignore the jealous ones and go back to US.🥰😍❤️
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

@Gemsnob, did you see where we are going forward going to be leary of "outbursts" and such as it could be all related to Voldemort. We will "SEE" it and not let it freak us out which is what I think it the goal.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Gemsnob

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
@Gemsnob, did you see where we are going forward going to be leary of "outbursts" and such as it could be all related to Voldemort and her mom. We will "SEE" it and not let it freak us out which is what I think it the goal.
Yes. Ok something weird is happening. When I type, a blue box with my user name keeps popping up randomly all over my screen. Never had this happen before!
2 x

Gemsnob

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Oh my goodness @Gemsnob thats exactly what i’m thinking. Someone is trying to cause anger and confusion amongst us. WE CANT LET HER OR HIM SUCCEED 🗣
We all enjoy posting about our daily stuff. Our family. Our health. Thats what is special about our team. WE CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER AND OUR FAMILIES. Lets just ignore the jealous ones and go back to US.🥰😍❤️
I agree! It's good to be back! 💓
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Are you guys taking about my post to HHP about having gifts for her?

That's because awhile ago she ordered a rough cut Bali ring. She said it had a large crack in the stone.

She said something like "Okay, I'm poor!" And said she got a discount on it.

I felt badly for her so offered her one that I had. Because I had won the same ring. She said she would accept it, then changed her mind (this is not in a locked or removed thread that I know of) saying she was taught to pay for your own things.

I told her I wasn't a "Tanzanite" person and she could have my Tanzanite rings I won if she wanted, if they were size 8. She had Danielle help her and Danielle managed to find this small ring in her size.

But here I had already offered, so I wanted to give her those rings. I thought there would be a way to exchange addresses on THAT SITE we left, but there wasn't.

I had told her the truth: I won't be wearing them, so why not accept them? They'd just sit there and they weren't AAA or AA at all.

That's what I meant when I said I have some gifts for you.

The Tanzanite rings I had said long ago that they were hers.

I do not know HHP and I left the WP site because of seeing how Gemaholic was rude to Ginger. I was trying at first to keep the peace like Gypsy was doing and commented to Ginger to please come back.

It still bothered me how Gemaholic said what she did to Ginger.

Then I noticed she only really wanted us to talk about gems and well, that's boring to me.

I think you mean Voldemort when discussing her.

That's all I know.

I stood up for HHP because I didn't really see it as random. I had seen her discuss getting the Tanzanite ring, then it having a crack. She mentioned having it "better" financially years ago.

That made me feel bad for her. So that's what the "I have some gifts for you" meant. The Tanzanite rings I offered her awhile ago.

I wasn't NOT sticking up for Gemsnob. I just didn't take what D Flawless said as meant for us.

Is that the post you're thinking about? Mine to HHP after she lost her temper and called Gemsnob a snob?
Yes , that is the post
1 x