We're baaaaaack!

Angelflutter

Re: We're baaaaaack!

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

David got a 60 year sentence..... he was paroled 2 years ago.
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Yes! I have all of her books. She is one author who ALWAYS spoke for the victims.

Yes, she sadly died a few years ago. She knew Ted Bundy. Her book about him is excellent. She once lived near the "Green River Killer", Gary Ridgway. He only got away with murdering women for so long NOT because he was "smart", but because his victims were usually prostitutes, so weren't "missed" with anyone calling for their whereabouts.

I lived in WA for several months. Same time frame. I remember walking to the store lots of times on the highway he used to pick women up.

I had a strange event happen when walking back from a store once. I'll let you about it later.

And Ted wasn't as smart as the media made him out to be. Here's something to end this on a lighter note:

He was known for many things, yes.

One was for being a chronic nose picker.
3 x

Angelflutter

Eeewwwwww !!!!! :shock: :mrgreen: :oops:
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Angelflutter

WHAT?????????????? I was supposed to be notified!! Boy am I MAD!! I am also shocked! Even if they kept to the 60 years that would be something!

I still think life should be life in prison and I don't care if you were 17, a sociopath is a sociopath for life and will not change.
Last edited by JewelryQueen 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Catticus

Angelflutter wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
Numb, Shocked..... Speechless. Need I can't say more. How horrific. People do stupid things. I worked with two guys and a girl back in 1989. The girl was playing one guy against the other. Pregnant with who know who's child. Told both guys the baby was thiers. Long story short....... Tony was coming down a two lane highway after visiting with Heidi. The other guy, David
stopped and trapped Tony, stabbed him 110 times, then put Tony's body in the trunk of his car. David drove to his mom's house..... mom eventually helped David bury Tony. Then David drove his mom back to Tony's car and they moved it to a different location on the outskirts of town. The police only found Tony's body because there was a couple that were out walking their dogs and when walking in the area where Tony was buried they saw his shoulder sticking up out of the ground. Another sad part of this story...... Tony was in the high school band. The hat to their uniforms had those big beautiful feather plumes..... the family had the hat displayed next to a blown up picture of Tony in his band uniform. Well the band played at Tony's funeral and the school choir sang. Would you believe someone stole Tony's band hat. It's just so hard to believe the evil in people's hearts.
I'll never understand HOW the families survive these things?
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
3 x

Catticus

@Angelflutter

Which David was paroled? You mean the David who killed Tony, right? Not David Anderson?
3 x

JewelryQueen

Yes, please tell me you were not talking about David Anderson, although this character sounds as bad. Now I need to check on David A.
4 x

Catticus

I think their punishment should be something else. But I can't say it on here.

I'll just say in my opinion their "sentences" should be immediate and permanent.
4 x

Angelflutter

Catticus wrote: โ†‘
4 years ago
@Angelflutter

Which David was paroled? You mean the David who killed Tony, right? Not David Anderson?
My David's last name was Moshinek
( not sure if I spelled it correctly.) David killed Tony ( Anthony ) Barrix. They were both dating a girl named Heidi Sutton. This happened in Vincennes, ( Knox County ) Indiana in 1989.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Catticus

Odd that you should mention the book on the Green River killer. Of course since I was acquainted with Ann Rule I believe I have read everything she ever wrote. And a nice thing was she always documented things with photos. In that book there is a shot of a wall in the home of one of the victims where the mom had a shrine of photographs of her daughter.

To make a long story short, when I was in escrow we often went to client's homes to sign their papers. When I walked into this home in Star Valley the hair stood up all over my body as wall near the entrance had that exact bank of photos. Yep, it was the mother's house. Unfortunately I cannot remember her name. We had quite a discussion about the situation and she really liked Ann. She also liked being able to talk without anyone telling her she shouldn't think about it and she should try to forget it. As if.

Small world indeed.
4 x