PHEW!

Angelflutter

Re: PHEW!

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
Remember the not wanting to post because RS "didn't like this member"? I knew then that Harleys can affect the brain if one is not careful while riding one. Even after the "apology", I knew Harleys could make you fall "OFF."
Thank God, I've always kept my Harley rubber side down. :lol:
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

I'd have to draw a big smile or draw my tongue sticking
out, or write something on it like 'what r u lookin' at?'
I could glue diamonds to it!! yes? no? too much? :D
6 x

Angelflutter

Oh gosh. Thank you Honey.... where did I hide my Bedazzler ???
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

-
Stick with the glue. Wouldn't want any holes in the mask, or it really wouldn't work. I can't believe SLC hasn't come up with this idea already but with Shungite beads on it.
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

We could BEDAZZLE our masks!
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I don't have any masks (should I be worried?) I had some masks at late parents house...thieves took them...guess they were fortune tellers😋
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Catticus
Oh my goodness - I was busy today and just logged on.
My opinion on masks are simple:
The surgical masks do have a function. It protects the user from touching possible infected hands to their mouth and nose. It does not protect from an infected cough or sneeze that can travel up to 10 feet in a few seconds. We will not get the virus from the air. Only if we are sneezed or coughed on by a infected person.
The N-95 mask material has protection against viruses. The problem is that we all have different face shapes. The mask must be F I T T E D on each person and then the person inhales and exhales into a machine to see that no microscopic air has entered or escaped. Only then is that person protected.
I went thru the F I T T I N G and testing when I worked in the ER to make sure I am protected.
The mask that F I T S properly is air tight and not comfortable to wear.
What experts are worried about is that non medical people will believe that these N-95 masks are protecting them and therefore feel safe among sick people.
IF ITS NOT F I T T E D - THE VIRUS CAN ENTER.

Its better then the surgical masks, or nothing at all, but the best protection is WASH YOUR HANDS AT LEAST 20 seconds. Sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWICE. THAT WAY YOU WASHED long enough.
Btw- i had to spread apart a couple words, because the Moderators dont like words beginning with a F.😛

I also sensed some tension amongst us today.
I hope it can be worked out.
We have a special relationship with each other, so I hope little arguments will be resolved quickly ❤️❤️

HUGS TO THE ENTIRE TRIBES🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

@Vicky
Thanks for mask info. Yeah we can't post.. f i t ..in any way! Isn't that odd.

Don't understand why the tension occurred. I'm a god fearing woman but am sooooo far from perfect. Thought we were all moving forward. [[Shrug]]
5 x

Angelflutter

I'm not sure what Harliquin was talking about. Just went off. Don't know what or who started it. Just another day in the neighborhood. Not going to let it get under my skin.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
I'm not sure what Harliquin was talking about. Just went off. Don't know what or who started it. Just another day in the neighborhood. Not going to let it get under my skin.

That's just it. For some reason she will jump in the middle of a thread and just go off for no reason. Just have to ignore and go on.
3 x