Random Babble...

Catticus

Re: Random Babble...

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

Blazemom wrote:
4 years ago
Just wanted to chime in to Catticus. I know it's hard not to worry about your twin. Like some others have posted, I've had a nodule in my thyroid for about 5 years now that my doctor has been watching. Every year I get sent for an ultrasound -- in fact I'm due for this years -- and so far, it's been nothing that even requires the follow-up biopsy. The good news for your twin is that it was found, and found small. Best wishes to you and your sis.
Blazemom, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will tell her right now! Yes, they scheduled her for an ultrasoundsound.

I have a friend whose turned out to be C, (about 20 years ago!) but she's doing GREAT! But I know how the C word is frightening. I told my sister if her doctor asked HOW SHE FOUND IT, they'll probably just watch it for awhile. But we are both worriers.
😟

Your post will help her so much, and I want you all to know, your very kind posts really have helped her!
🥰

Bless You, Blazemom! 🌺💜🌺

You're all SO sweet! This is actually my support group! Right now I'm staying with my mom and dad because of all her health issues. I love them so much, but...
IT IS SO DIFFICULT!
😬

We've also had family here last weekend, three days, and family came yesterday! TO VISIT...and they're still here!

I finally came to hide in "my room". I just couldn't take the "stimulation" anymore!
😖
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

❤️❤️❤️

You’re a good, loving daughter❣️ But I know, family...
Sometimes it’s like...can’t you just stay in a hotel pleaseeeee?
1 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
❤️❤️❤️

You’re a good, loving daughter❣️ But I know, family...
Sometimes it’s like...can’t you just stay in a hotel pleaseeeee?
EXACTLY!!!!!!!! 😘
1 x