Where did you shop?

Blossom

Re: Where did you shop?

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Angelflutter

You may have stumped me a bit. I would not have discerned the truck driving although I would have possibly come up with the "just take care of the situation" part of your personality... and MAYBE a connection with the health field. Also at one point in your life you were let down/ disappointed/hurting for quite a significant period of time but now have no time to look back and dwell. I also sense you are sensitive and try to hide it. Are you a first born and/or only child? You are still pretty new to me so I could not have even come up with a physical description but I cannot say it surprises me.

Care to try reading me? I think it would be fun
JewelryQueen,
I see you as an elegant, animated/fun, (more perceptive than most) lady who dresses to the nines in many sparkling jewels who is comfortable in her own skin. You have many friends & are true blue to your family. You go above & beyond to help anyone & are loved by all.

How did I do?
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Ah Blossom you flatter me beyond all belief!

I do love me some bling. Don't recommend it but I have been known to go to bed with a full complement of jewelry on just cause it makes me feel good. I kinda have a rags to riches to rags story, so now I indulge my longing for higher-end jewelry by being something of a personal shopper for my more well off friends. And I do have more friends than I deserve.

Family is another story. For my "mother" who left me in a highchair when I was 9 months old, knowing full well no one would be home for a full 2 days, all to run off with her lover--I have no words. To my 2 evil sisters who sat at a third sister's wake arguing about how no way were they going to be responsible for our niece and nephew--in front of said niece and nephew (their dad was in a coma from the car accident that killed their mother)--again no words. But enough Debbie Downer! To the rest of my family and friends I am true blue as they are to me and I thank God every day for them.

More info than you needed to know?
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Ah Blossom you flatter me beyond all belief!

I do love me some bling. Don't recommend it but I have been known to go to bed with a full complement of jewelry on just cause it makes me feel good. I kinda have a rags to riches to rags story, so now I indulge my longing for higher-end jewelry by being something of a personal shopper for my more well off friends. And I do have more friends than I deserve.

Family is another story. For my "mother" who left me in a highchair when I was 9 months old, knowing full well no one would be home for a full 2 days, all to run off with her lover--I have no words. To my 2 evil sisters who sat at a third sister's wake arguing about how no way were they going to be responsible for our niece and nephew--in front of said niece and nephew (their dad was in a coma from the car accident that killed their mother)--again no words. But enough Debbie Downer! To the rest of my family and friends I am true blue as they are to me and I thank God every day for them.

More info than you needed to know?
Not at all! Sometimes I think it's the unfortunate life lessons that shape who we become. I grew up poorer than a church mouse & try to always be grateful for what I now have (not always successful) but never look down on anyone who has less.

I'm sorry for the pain others have put you through. I'm not as trusting of people which in this day & age is probably a good thing but I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt (once anyway). I have several really good friends, no family & am more of a loner than what is probably good for me.

I know your friends & family cherish the person you are...there's only one you!
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

I've been shop with ShopLC since 2007, one time with HSN (back then ShopNBC); with Amazon since 2010 with EBay since 2011. Some items with QVC; a jewelry piece with JTV and some jewelry with Etsy.
3 x