I Can’t Believe I Just Heard That

Moderator_Danielle

Re: I Can’t Believe I Just Heard That

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

What-a-gem wrote:
4 years ago
I’m watching Cheryl and Stacey just now. I guess I wasn’t listening very well, but all of a sudden I hear Cheryl saying how nice everyone is on the forums..says how nice everyone there is, they would never say anything bad on those forums..yadda yadda..Stacey says, “ on the forums.”.. I don’t go there. She just said it matter of factly. And Cheryl says, “well, don’t go there, just don’t go there”-interesting...just :roll: saying
Hello,

I have reviewed the tapes and confirmed the conversation Senior Leadership. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
10 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Listening could possibly lead to praising, not complaining. Just my personal opinion.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
Listening could possibly lead to praising, not complaining. Just my personal opinion.
It defeats the whole purpose. Pull up tapes of Cheryl acting like a donkey. Pull up tapes of Cheryl being obnoxios New Years Eve. Pull up tapes the last two times she worked with Craig. She asked him how to say "who cut the cheese " in French. Then the last time she said he was committing lewd acts with his candy cane. What about when she worked with Katie and they showed slippers? More cushion for the pushin?
Moderator_Danielle
Cheryl isnt saying we are nice. Shes being sarcastic.
9 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I missed it, I was not watching this morning, from what all of you said it does sound like she was being sarcastic by saying it was nice but telling Stacy not to go there, thing is if Stacy did come to the forum she would see nothing negative has been said about Stacy so she would not be upset, hurt or angry.
3 x

Gemsnob

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Cheryl drives me bat****crazy too 🤯 but all of our posting on the different threads (and there have been ALOT) seems the only we have accomplished is for Cheryl to become bolder in her antics and comments. So maybe we need to use a different approach on the forum. Wasnt there some kind of polling option that we had available? I dont know surely there's some other way to make our opinion known to SLC and not encourage Cheryl's behavior.
Exactly!!! She hasn't always said & acted so unprofessionally w/inappropriate comments & actions! It escalated after we started voicing our opinions! That's why I think our opinions have offended her & her reaction is what we witness now. That was all I meant by self preservation...she's hurt & angry so...maybe it's her way to protect herself & she doesn't know when/how to stop.
But Blossom, shes always been loud and "in your face". Shes unable to take people saying "please tone it down". From the day she arrived, she and other hosts said , "if you dont like it change the channel". Its inevitable that we would still complain if shes still loud. If Shoplc chooses not to have protocal in place to have issues addressed then its in them, not us! She is also supposed to be an adult working ina professional environment. Its up to her to act like a professional adult and realize her behavior on camera reflects her company. If she is imploding, its a result of her actions and choices, not ours.
6 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Exactly and I for one am tired of the unprofessional behavior of her and having to change the channel. Do I want my grandkids listening to this when they’re here, heck no!! It’s been going on for awhile now and nothing, I repeat nothing, has been done. We all know you read these forums Cheryl from your sarcastic remarks last night. I refuse to watch anymore when you are on air, if ShopLC won’t do anything about your unprofessional behavior, then I don’t have much respect for them. But I refuse to watch any longer when you are on air, it’s simply disgusting your remarks and attitude. I hope some of the higher ups will read these forums, look back at tapes and do something. It’s been going on too long and no other major shopping channels would allow this kind of vulgar remarks and behavior. It’s time something is done please!! 😡
8 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hello,

I can confirm this is being addressed with the hosts today. I just received word from leadership. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.
8 x

Gemsnob

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

I can confirm confirm this is being addressed with the hosts today. I just received word from leadership. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.
Thank goodness. I'll watch tonight and see what happens.
5 x

Gemsnob

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Hello,

I can confirm confirm this is being addressed with the hosts today. I just received word from leadership. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.
Thank you Danielle!
4 x

Gemsnob

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I missed it, I was not watching this morning, from what all of you said it does sound like she was being sarcastic by saying it was nice but telling Stacy not to go there, thing is if Stacy did come to the forum she would see nothing negative has been said about Stacy so she would not be upset, hurt or angry.
I dont think anyone has anything negative to say about Stacy. Maybe Cheryl doesnt want them reading comments about HER.
2 x