Re: REMARKS FROM HOSTS ABOUT BUYERS...

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

I think technically, Cheryl and Adi arent hosts, they are management. Im not sure why the host page isnt updated though. Kim has been there awhile and her photo isnt up.
Hello,

Cheryl is not management she is a host. Adi does have a management role however his job is centered around the show and products we sell. I did ask the E-commerce director about the host page. I will check back in. Because this was asked a couple of weeks ago.
Thats interesting. Dan was also a Customer Savings Executive but worked 6 days a week. Was he also considered a host? He acted as if he was management.
Hello,

I can confirm that Dan was a host. He was not a member of management. I can't speak about his disposition, but I can confirm he wasn't management. I hope this helps :).
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Hello,

Cheryl is not management she is a host. Adi does have a management role however his job is centered around the show and products we sell. I did ask the E-commerce director about the host page. I will check back in. Because this was asked a couple of weeks ago.
Thats interesting. Dan was also a Customer Savings Executive but worked 6 days a week. Was he also considered a host? He acted as if he was management.
Hello,

I can confirm that Dan was a host. He was not a member of management. I can't speak about his disposition, but I can confirm he wasn't management. I hope this helps :).
Good to know. Thank you!
2 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

It appears the host has calmed down drastically in the past couple of days. Wonder why?
2 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

CC wrote:
4 years ago
It appears the host has calmed down drastically in the past couple of days. Wonder why?
After forum members complained about incidents of Cheryls behavior that occured these last couple of weeks, Mods forwarded the info to the appropriate department and it was dealt with.
3 x