We're baaaaaack!

JewelryQueen

Re: We're baaaaaack!

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

So Angleflutter--In Indiana 60 years is 20 years? Unbelievable isn't it?
4 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

I have the book and will look for that photo. My goodness!

What a broken world we live in.
😣

@Angelflutter
I found the people you knew in a pdf file. They are the court papers. It starts out:

"On August 28, 1988, twenty-one year old David Moshenek followed Anthony Barrix as Barrix drove from the house of Heidi Sutton, whom Moshenek had dated for over two years. Moshenek forced Barrix's car off the road, and the two started to fight."

If you paste the above into your browser it should come up.
3 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Yeh. It could have been 88. In the fall. Interesting case. I never knew all if the details and sure would like too. Thanks. I'll try to look it up. I would love to see a book written about it or a Dateline story.
4 x

Catticus

I agree.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

People tend to blame the fantasy to murder to the upbringing. Wrong. Lots of these ANIMALS had a great childhood. Scary that this excuse for a human might be released.
5 x

Catticus

@Vicky

Yes! I agree!

Ever see the 1956 movie (the original, not the wretched remake) "The Bad Seed"? The cast is phenomenal. Patty McCormack plays the little girl who is a full on sociopath. Nancy Kelly plays her mother. But Eileen Heckart steals the movie!

It is one of my top favorite movies. It ran for a long time as a play first, with most of the actors from the play then acting in the movie. I have the book. It was written as a play, so reads as a play. The ending was changed for the movie, due to The Hays Code.

The musical score is wonderful. An uneasy playfulness at times and a haunting dreadfulness at other times. To me, the film is just absolute perfection!
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Ah yes, the Bad Seed..Turner Classic Movies.... that child had SERIOUS problems. Loved the ending of that movie. She was beyond being helped.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Sissy and I love old movies. How did I miss that one?
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
So no one went to jail or the hospital before, during or after my daughter's wedding-- although there were a couple of close calls. Sissy slipped on the marble floor of the chapel and went down hard, but no broken bones or anything. Son locked himself out of his car (again). Guess it doesn't always pay to be a genius, as the everyday common sense seems to get shortchanged. He did get questioned breaking into his own car. Her Father made it just in time to walk her down the aisle. And I mean within seconds.

The ceremony was long (Since when did my daughter become Catholic? Last I heard she was an Atheist.) And when did they start having the wine and host in little plastic sealed containers (think jelly at a restaurant) that you self-administer, for Communion?

I bought her a sapphire bracelet to wear for her "something blue" but she neglected to go to the post office for a few days before the wedding (understandable) so it is still at the PO. I ended up tying a piece of blue ribbon on the inside of her dress. I also loaned her a plain silver bangle that I was wearing for her "something borrowed." She looked like a medieval princess in her beaded ball gown with the veil and her long honey blonde hair in ringlets. Her reception dress was a slinky affair a la Jean Harlowe with a floor length cape with just a touch of bling at the throat. She was simply gorgeous and radiantly happy.

I even behaved myself. Well, except for commenting to her best friend from high school who was her matron of honor AGAIN (yes she was matron at the first wedding 11 years ago too) that if I saw her as matron of honor at one more of my daughter's weddings-- I would chase her off with a broom!
I hope your daughter and her new husband live happily ever after with a lot of blessings at their marriage.
7 x

CJS

Post by CJS » 3 years ago

What is sad is people like you that doesn’t know about the case you have the Mother of the killer wrong, you have the murder wrong and you ask how the survivors can deal with it.
Well let me tell you that as a survivor we have to deal with uncaring people like you that wants to remind us of the lies and rumors they have made up to make them feel important.
Please when you try to make yourself important their are still family that is hurting and we continue to this day hurt so it would be nice if your wanting to hurt the surviver you can’t hurt us anymore then the true murder and not your made up gossip.
0 x