Sunday Coffee ☕☕

RS

Re: Sunday Coffee ☕☕

Post by RS » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@RS

So far so good. Still feeling a little "off" but good luck around here getting to a lab or a doctor right now. I even called my big guns doctor and she said for me to be patient and wait.

Packing up now to go home from Sissy's and back to MY non-stop talker. Today is sunny so I am trying to be hopeful that he will either go do some work for others, do maintinance on his many mowers or find something to do outside at our house! Wish me luck.
Feel better and good luck ☘️🍀☘️🍀💓💓💓
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Phone call with better news from daughter-in-law concerning her job. Since she is their marketing director and manages the box office staff she has been assured she will be hired back and they are hoping she will be back to work in 6 weeks. Event center wont be open unless things improve with virus. But even then she will be able to work from home getting concerts and events rescheduled .She did have to let go 20 staff employees but unless they find other work she hopes they are rehired also.

WHEW ....this is much better news than she had this morning. Still will be a hardship but not as bleak -Gypsy

State of emergency declared in Oklahoma
4 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Phone call with better news from daughter-in-law concerning her job. Since she is their marketing director and manages the box office staff she has been assured she will be hired back and they are hoping she will be back to work in 6 weeks. Event center wont be open unless things improve with virus. But even then she will be able to work from home getting concerts and events rescheduled .She did have to let go 20 staff employees but unless they find other work she hopes they are rehired also.

WHEW ....this is much better news than she had this morning. Still will be a hardship but not as bleak -Gypsy

:) That's a pretty quick answer to prayer!! ha
Maybe God did what ever he had to do to get your
DIL out of public interaction for just a while.
3 x

Gypsy

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

:) That's a pretty quick answer to prayer!! ha
Maybe God did what ever he had to do to get your
DIL out of public interaction for just a while.
Yes. I could tell she had been crying but she was.more upset over the others being let go than herself.
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

Ya our governor declared state of emergency here day before yesterday. And I have lots to say about the job situation to sound off and fill your ears full, but would be considered political, which we are not allowed. Lets just say I am not the typical person in my state, and things are so nutsy here I would hesitate to even tell my neighbors I have a different point of view. All of that doesn't help or really matter now. We just need to be able to work together health wise and financially to get thru this. Much love. -Rolltide
I agree! We need to pull together as the United States of America!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

We need to pull together as a world full of human beings...💞💞💞
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

That is good news! Hopefully everyone's jobs affected by this will be able to return to work soon.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning Tribe💞💞💞

@Gypsy

We survived...but barely. Hubby now recognizes the issue and feels the same way I do. After the talking finally stopped and friend went to bed. We locked up and went up to bed also. Hubby said “he never stops talking...NEVERl” “ and it’s all about him, and if it stops being all about him he makes sure to MAKE it all about him”.

I just got my first cup...here comes hubby. It’s okay, he’s quiet.

Ohp...Friend just got in the shower upstairs. Ugh...it will start soon.

But....HE LEAVES ABOUT 10a.m. TODAY! Ohhhh, I am exhausted.

Raining here today and likely for several. Today, as soon as I pick up from friend, make bed, feed critters.

I’m not doing a THING! Not.a.thing!

We have so many leftovers that hubby can even fend for himself. I am certain he will offer to go out to dinner. Uh, no....we should stay home and just relax.

Every part of my body is sore. Tension? 🤪🤪🤪

Have a great day. Stay safe, healthy and know you’re loved 💞💞💞🥰🥰🥰
….faith, hope and love, but the greatest of these is LOVE - love u too sister!
💞💞😍😍💞💞
1 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

That is good news! Hopefully everyone's jobs affected by this will be able to return to work soon.
YES I hope so also
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

hi Rolltide, of course you're not typical...yer on this
forum and we love ya! It's okay to have yer beliefs,
and it's okay, for the sake of arguments, to just smile
and nod when someone else dishes out their beliefs.

don't know what's ahead for all the commotion and
social dis-engaging? temporary is probably a good
thing. no one has all the answers.

I have not been out and about too much, partly
heeding the warnings. I do have a full week of
being out early coming up and I am very wary.

Oh and thank you for the Rogan site, I listened and
gleaned much.

Love ya,
cyber ((((hugs))))
2 x