Please pray...

Hot4TENER

Re: Please pray...

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

I’m checking out for about 45 minutes. Hubby and 2 sons willing to do my ... get this... aerobics record album work out with me! I just can’t pass up this opportunity! I’ll check back when we’re done
4 x

Hot4TENER

But I’ll keep praying while kicking!
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

None of you gals have anything to worry about from this almost 70 yr old with bum knees, numb feet with a bum the size of a Khardasian but--no pun--not the shape so tell man of my dreams to hurry up cause I cannot hold this position forever well almost forever being a stubborn Finlander
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Omg ❤️❤️❤️❤️
You all are just awesome.
The landed about 24 minutes ago. I won’t know anything about the babe until much later, maybe even the morning. All I know right now is they landed safely.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Omg ❤️❤️❤️❤️
You all are just awesome.
The landed about 24 minutes ago. I won’t know anything about the babe until much later, maybe even the morning. All I know right now is they landed safely.
A safe flight is always good news
Please post news about the little one when.you have an update. Till then prayers continue 🙏
3 x

JewelryQueen

Yeah well prayer will continue but I'm off my knees thanks be to Jesus! I have a good feeling about this little girl.
Say Hot4, my favorite on Criminal Minds is Matthew Gubler the geek probably because my ex son-in-law went to high school with him and says he is still a nice guy when he talked to him at one of their high school reunions.
3 x

Hot4TENER

Just finished the aerobics. My family is too funny! At one point my 19 year old son looked over to his older brother and sed “ we might as well burn our man cards”. They were so funny with their comments.. things like ugh... I never thought I’d be watching my mom twerking and other comments almost had me wet my pants. Yes.. this is what we do for family entertainment in a Saturday nite!... well not usually.

Anyhow, I’m glad our Viking god did his job, now we pray that our Heavenly Father will take care of this baby from here! Keep us posted
3 x

Hot4TENER

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
Yeah well prayer will continue but I'm off my knees thanks be to Jesus! I have a good feeling about this little girl.
Say Hot4, my favorite on Criminal Minds is Matthew Gubler the geek probably because my ex son-in-law went to high school with him and says he is still a nice guy when he talked to him at one of their high school reunions.
I like that kid! I think he would be nice.
2 x

JewelryQueen

For some reason I missed that Lover Boy is also a Viking God!! Being 100% Finn that totally turns my crank.. And yes I had the DNA test done cause I thought there was a Swede in the woodpile (one of my Great Grandmas name was Winter, pronounced Vinter) but no-- all Finn. All that means is that I am one of THE MOST stubborn and tough humans you will ever want to meet. Sisu rules!
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Praying everything turns out well RS for the little baby. It’s devastating when something happens to a child, just rips my heart out. You have all of us forming a huge ShopLC Friends Prayer Chain 🙏🏻 Please keep us informed and try to relax. Good night everyone and I will say an extra prayer before bed.🌹
2 x