Re: I Can’t Believe I Just Heard That

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Cheryl drives me bat****crazy too 🤯 but all of our posting on the different threads (and there have been ALOT) seems the only we have accomplished is for Cheryl to become bolder in her antics and comments. So maybe we need to use a different approach on the forum. Wasnt there some kind of polling option that we had available? I dont know surely there's some other way to make our opinion known to SLC and not encourage Cheryl's behavior.
Exactly!!! She hasn't always said & acted so unprofessionally w/inappropriate comments & actions! It escalated after we started voicing our opinions! That's why I think our opinions have offended her & her reaction is what we witness now. That was all I meant by self preservation...she's hurt & angry so...maybe it's her way to protect herself & she doesn't know when/how to stop.
But Blossom, shes always been loud and "in your face". Shes unable to take people saying "please tone it down". From the day she arrived, she and other hosts said , "if you dont like it change the channel". Its inevitable that we would still complain if shes still loud. If Shoplc chooses not to have protocal in place to have issues addressed then its in them, not us! She is also supposed to be an adult working ina professional environment. Its up to her to act like a professional adult and realize her behavior on camera reflects her company. If she is imploding, its a result of her actions and choices, not ours.
I agree Gemsnob, she has always been loud but it just seems to me it has all gotten much worse after she began reading our posts. Rather than toning it down, she is angry.

Please do not misunderstand, I do not condone her actions on air! They are unprofessional in every way. I was only trying to make sense of it all....can't!

It's sad that so much knowledge from her is wasted by not using air time to educate everyone who want to learn about gemstones.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
This scheduled maintenance thing, they may pull the plug on the forum is my guess.
Hello,

I have recieved no confirmation that we are going to close the forum. We have some internal updates that are occurring.
8 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Thank you Danielle for the update, I would hate for the forums to be permanently removed. I love hearing from all the friends I have made here, problems we’re having, what’s going on in our life and things about here and the various networks. I hope you all enjoy your Thursday. Ginger 🌹
5 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Ginger, I do believe that the forum will just undergo maintenance
for the 45 minutes that says above. You're loved on the forum and
we'd not like staying in touch with you too.
Danielle, for alllllll that you do, thank you sooooo much. While it
might be hectic behind the scenes, you help other's out in the nicest
way. In case no one else has mentioned, yer the best.
7 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
we like staying in touch with you too.
Fixed that for ya, Honey. :D
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

@Lulu .....Good goin'!!! :lol:
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Rolltide wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks for that information Danielle.
Happy to help! :)
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Thank you Danielle for the update, I would hate for the forums to be permanently removed. I love hearing from all the friends I have made here, problems we’re having, what’s going on in our life and things about here and the various networks. I hope you all enjoy your Thursday. Ginger 🌹
Happy to help :). I am glad that you were able to make some connections! Enjoy getting to talk with you!
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

honey wrote:
4 years ago
we'd not like staying in touch with you too.
Thank you very much! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to make things right.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Today's presentation with Katie & Cheryl was much more pleasant to watch today - enjoyed it
No screaming and no antics.
5 x