Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

@@RS

Dang it...I have to leave to meet someone. But PLEASE dont feel sad. 🥺
Its really all good
1 x

Angelflutter

Re: Happy Birthday RS!!!

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Yes.... it is all water under the bridge. Please STOP feeling guilty and hurt. We need you on here. Hugs. :D
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Gypsy

Do you mean the post “Everything is Fine” ?????

I read and commented.
But I am still wracking my brain trying to figure out how I ignored her cumulatively. It clearly had been bothering her and I truly think still does.
I feel so bad that she is going through so much (as are so many here ❤️❤️❤️) and if I didn’t respond to any of her posts about that, well that’s simply awful.
Or if I missed some posts in general even.
I try to respond to most, and if I can’t I “like” posts. But you know what? Most of the “likes” never show up.
So thanks SLC for THAT!
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy
@Blossom

I’m feeling awful about OSOTT. 😔

I start crying just typng that...
Gosh RS. I may not have caught up on every post but I did get the impression from her that she was being overly sensitive because of all that's going on in her life. I know your tender hearted & I would hate to think I had offended anyone too. I hope things are better for her & her mom. I'm sure when she comes back to the forum she will assure you she understood & harbors no hard feelings. And she will know you care. We all feel deeply for others & that's what makes us a great forum. Please don't beat yourself up RS.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

I read and commented.
But I am still wracking my brain trying to figure out how I ignored her cumulatively. It clearly had been bothering her and I truly think still does.
I feel so bad that she is going through so much (as are so many here ❤️❤️❤️) and if I didn’t respond to any of her posts about that, well that’s simply awful.
I try to respond to most, and if I can’t I “like” posts. But you know what? Most of the “likes” never show up.
So thanks SLC for THAT!
@RS

I'm sorry I had to leave. I just got home

But that is the post I was referring to. Please dont feel bad.....OSOTT even said emotionally shes riding a rollercoaster ,shes exhausted and at that exact second when her emotions overran her your post was what she saw and she struck out. She didnt see the post yonder . She didnt mean it and she knows you were not trying to slight her. Please dont feel bad , you've both apologized for the misunderstanding and when she is feeling less stressed you guys will reconnect. I truly believe that everything is okay between you. PLEASE DONT FEEL SAD ❣ GYPSY
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

I read and commented.
So thanks SLC for THAT!
@RS

I'm sorry I had to leave. I just got home

But that is the post I was referring to. Please dont feel bad.....OSOTT even said emotionally shes riding a rollercoaster ,shes exhausted and at that exact second when her emotions overran her your post was what she saw and she struck out. She didnt see the post yonder . She didnt mean it and she knows you were not trying to slight her. Please dont feel bad , you've both apologized for the misunderstanding and when she is feeling less stressed you guys will reconnect. I truly believe that everything is okay between you. PLEASE DONT FEEL SAD ❣ GYPSY
Thank you Gypsy. ❤️🥺
1 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

I read and commented.
So thanks SLC for THAT!
Happy Birthday Aquarian RS 💖
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy

I read and commented.
So thanks SLC for THAT!
Happy Birthday Aquarian RS 💖
🧜🏽‍♀️
Thank you 🥰🥰🥰
0 x

vivansh123

Post by vivansh123 » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
Happy Birthday R.S. Enjoy every moment!🍷🎂
May you continue to improve as a person with each passing year. Wishing you a very happy birthday from https://bday.info/happy-birthday-wishes
0 x