We're baaaaaack!

Sissy2

Re: We're baaaaaack!

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

I don't believe my sister said one word about the mother of the killer(s). And the incident with my niece and her friend happened at my house and I was there in the aftermath. I am truly sorry if you are hurting. I do not understand what you are questioning.
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hello forum friends: I’m glad the wedding is a beautiful memory for your family. I have no idea what this thread is about & I’m not going to try. I just ask you don’t make fun of Catholics. 🌸🌸🌸
3 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

Amy. Absolutely NO fun being made of Catholics. My birth mother and father were both Catholic. The sister I am closest to is Catholic. I believe what my sister was saying is that it was a bit surprising for her daughter to suddenly convert and get married in a Catholic church. Very suddenly. Most of her adult life she identified herself either as an Atheist or an Agnostic.
2 x

MSW

Post by MSW » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
I don't believe my sister said one word about the mother of the killer(s). And the incident with my niece and her friend happened at my house and I was there in the aftermath. I am truly sorry if you are hurting. I do not understand what you are questioning.

I’m sorry but cjs comment was meant for angelflutter. The girl was trying to get away from an abusive ex boyfriend. She was not pregnant. Also the murder’s mother did not help in anyway. She’s also mistaken how he was found. Sorry for the misunderstanding. You never heal from murder and misinformation and gossip makes things worse. God Bless!
1 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Hey!!! I lived in Indiana for almost 50 years 😊. .....H 🎵Home again in Indiana 🎶. Song by Jim Nabors I believe he was born in Indiana, Sang that song at the Indy 500 several time’s. ...H. “Back home in Indiana, I believe he wrote the song also. 🤗😀
2 x