Please pray...

JewelryQueen

Re: Please pray...

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Yes RS please let us know about the little one when you can. I know I for one will have a restless night until I know she is out of the woods. Thank you for all you do.
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
My husband just called me because he got “toned out” for a flight.

He always lets me know in case I want to watch his flight online.

This one is a neo-natal recuse flight. The little baby cannot breathe. They are SCRAMBLING.

I am in tears. Didn’t let hubby know. He has to be tough and get this little girl where she needs to go and quickly.

Please pray for this baby.
Just saw your post. Praying for this little girl
and all her drs, nurses and staff. Surrounding
them with light and love
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
My husband just called me because he got “toned out” for a flight.

He always lets me know in case I want to watch his flight online.

This one is a neo-natal recuse flight. The little baby cannot breathe. They are SCRAMBLING.

I am in tears. Didn’t let hubby know. He has to be tough and get this little girl where she needs to go and quickly.

Please pray for this baby.
Wow...hoping she will be okay!!!
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I’ve been on rescue missions. Only the best medical team accompanies the baby. A few years ago there was a very ill child connected to several large lifesaving equipment. The regular rescue medical plane couldn’t fit in all the equipment. Donald Trump before he was President sent his large airliner for free to transport this child to another more acute setting. The child survived. I pray this baby does well too🙏🏻
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I’ve been on rescue missions. Only the best medical team accompanies the baby. A few years ago there was a very ill child connected to several large lifesaving equipment. The regular rescue medical plane couldn’t fit in all the equipment. Donald Trump before he was President sent his large airliner for free to transport this child to another more acute setting. The child survived. I pray this baby does well too🙏🏻
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Still in the prayer circle for now but must get some sleep soon. All good thoughts to the little one.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Checking in with an update!

Thank you so much my friends for all the prayers and thoughts for this little one. She was transported safely to UC Davis. The med crew goes along of course but husband has to stay with his aircraft.

When the med crew finally got back to airport they told husband that the baby was stabilized and of course would be staying there. Mommy was with her during the flight and daddy was driving down.

So she is good for now. We won’t know anything else for some time. Actually some times they never hear again. But this one I am pretty sure they will follow up on. The entire crew was emotional.

Thank you again, it worked❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

Thank you so much my friends for all the prayers and thoughts for this little one. She was transported safely to UC Davis. The med crew goes along of course but husband has to stay with his aircraft.

When the med crew finally got back to airport they told husband that the baby was stabilized and of course would be staying there. Mommy was with her during the flight and daddy was driving down.

So she is good for now. We won’t know anything else for some time. Actually some times they never hear again. But this one I am pretty sure they will follow up on. The entire crew was emotional.

Power of prayer ❣ I will still.keep the family in thought & prayer Children are blessings
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

Power of prayer ❣ I will still.keep the family in thought & prayer Children are blessings
Thank you so much for the update. I believe in the power of prayer. I will continue to pray for this little one and her family. ❤
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Thank you, all of you again.

Andddd hubby is already back to work. Apparently the night crew flew ALL night. He and I checked the log just a few minutes ago. They were busy busy.
He’s pretty tired this morning. Hopefully after the morning briefs and he pre-flights the airplane he can go back to sleep. That’s his plan anyway.
2 x