Personal Posts and Shop LC forum

RS

Re: Personal Posts and Shop LC forum

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Was her mom on this forum before, not sure who the mom is?
I didn’t know until I read a thread there that was immediately deleted. Had no idea.

I never did any personal messaging over there because that place is not iPad friendly. So either I wasn’t able to or wasn’t sent a message.

Apparently mom is dragonfly. No use not saying it because the internet is not written in pencil. Even deleted info can be retrieved.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Geeze @honey

I just figured out PITA 🤯😳
🤣🤣🤣 sorry...
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I didn’t know until I read a thread there that was immediately deleted. Had no idea.

I never did any personal messaging over there because that place is not iPad friendly. So either I wasn’t able to or wasn’t sent a message.

Apparently mom is dragonfly. No use not saying it because the internet is not written in pencil. Even deleted info can be retrieved.
Actually did try to post to you but never really knew where they would fall on the thread. Hard to find again
3 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Geeze @honey

🤣🤣🤣 sorry...
It's like studying for a test with no textbook 🤯
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago

Actually did try to post to you but never really knew where they would fall on the thread. Hard to find again
That was just one problem there. You had to read every post, every time, to see if there were replies because they would land in the middle of the thread.

Took foreverrrrr........
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Geeze @honey

🤣🤣🤣 sorry...
It's like studying for a test with no textbook 🤯
Yeah but at least then you could get Cliff notes!
5 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 4 years ago

Cliff notes!
ITA!
2 x

Gypsy

Shop4joy wrote:
4 years ago
Cliff notes!
ITA!
((sigh)) is this same as PITA. ❓❓
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Shop4joy wrote:
4 years ago
Cliff notes!
ITA!
((sigh)) is this same as PITA. ❓❓
@Gypsy
Do you remember that line from the old
program - Laugh In.....
You lost me at the bakery. :lol:
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
colljoe wrote:
4 years ago
I wonder how others feel about coming on to the LC Community forum and seeing these personal and lengthy posts, like it was Facebook. Talking about family members and where they have been, and what they have been doing lately. I don't understand, what is the point? Nothing to do with gems, minerals, or shopping with Shop LC. I don't believe this is what the forum is for.

People, please do your personal and private chatting on Facebook where it belongs. You can personal message someone too and exchange emails. Because frankly, most of us are here for the Shop LC forum. We are not interested in your personal and irrelevant banter, with absolutely no relation to the Shop LC forum.
Well, well, well....

Apparently by the number of “likes” (genuine or not) you have received by this post I would say that there are at least 11 people who share your point of view.

Well let me tell you...many here do not. I happen to be one who does not. I know you can see 👀 where it clearly states this forum is a place for members to SOCIALIZE. Savvy the concept of “socialization”??? My guess would be no, especially if you think it should be taken to FB!
Seriously?
I would be sooooo glad to engage you regarding that venue. Oh but wait...that’s not about GEMS.

HMMMM.....gems....gem only talk? Why does that issue seem to be prevalent as of late? I do wonder....🤨

And why would you feel the need to censor what anyone talks about here? Is that an issue with you? Wanting to control what is talked about and where and in what form or manner?

When the new guidelines were posted here some didn’t like the idea of censorship. But ET tu Brute? ....🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

And yes as most have said here your post is so unkind, unfeeling and cold it is simply astonishing.

I must applaud you in your lack of empathy, caring and simple humanity. (Sarcasm sign)

Well done.

Bless your heart...❤️
THIS! and Gemsnob's posts! I'm gone three hours and so much has happened!!! First and most importantly, RS returned! YAY!!! It's so good to see you RS! You are sorely missed! Please stay! Gemsnob is back and now you! Can you both stay? Can no one else leave? !!

I'm pressed for time this afternoon and I have so much to catch up on here and I have a couple things to say too but I'll be back. You are all so correct. I've had a little ptsd (kid) from what happened over yonder with her. I'm kinda still weirded out by it all.

I have to go again because of nurses and mom....

I will say this. CONTROL FREAK . At first I was too busy at home to let her get to me and I thought she "didn't mean it that way." But it grew and grew, more and more and yes, MINIONS is the word she thought of us. She wanted us to build her blog. Girls, this blog of hers was in the making long before it took place. <<< meaning, she had a plan.

But I'm stretching my time.... I'll be back to read more!

RS, soooo glad to see you! (((HUGS)))
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
6 x