Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy
Omg! Coffee filters! I just reread you earlier post! Well my 5 large cans of coffee wouldn’t be too good if I don’t have filters! ( I actually got them a few weeks ago - grocery store had $4.99 each and $5 off coupon if you bought $25 worth of whatever brand maxwell house is , products ) I’m not in immediate need for filters, but next time one of us goes out... so THANK YOU! Ugh they’ll prob be gone cuz ppl can’t get toilet paper!
🤪🤪
🤗 👍 I almost forgot to pick up more filters but went back for them and then I felt bad when I picked the LAST package of TP on shelf but......not bad enough to put it back 🙄
-Gypsy
Who knew a simple pack of TP would be a reason for your HAPPY DANCE!💃

I would have grabbed it too!
See , told ya.......Theres ALWAYS a reason for your Happy Dance !!!! 💃 💃 💃
2 x

Blossom

Re: Saturday morning coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago

🤗 👍 I almost forgot to pick up more filters but went back for them and then I felt bad when I picked the LAST package of TP on shelf but......not bad enough to put it back 🙄
-Gypsy
Who knew a simple pack of TP would be a reason for your HAPPY DANCE!💃

I would have grabbed it too!
See , told ya.......Theres ALWAYS a reason for your Happy Dance !!!! 💃 💃 💃
Because one day, the little things may become the big things! No TP...BIG THING!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Oh he will be back. It may be delayed now because his wife, who is at home, just got back from Spain. She had to cut her trip short because I’d what is going on, now she is self isolating just in case. But we will steer clear for a time.
Next time he comes I think will be the week I am up in Oregon? Or...Napa? Or...the MOON❣️!
😂😂He could house sit while hubby joins you!
Now THATS A PLAN. Win win for everyone!
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@Gyspy

Oh girl, I am green. With envy--(not because it is Saint Patrick's day). It was snowing here yesterday and last night the low was 27. Left the faucets dripping a bit as I am not sure if there is any insulation or heat tape on Sissy's pipes. And right now I am not crawling under the house to find out!

Today is our late brother's birthday. Back in the day his friends and I would go out and party hearty and have a good time in his honor, as that is what we knew he would want. I rarely drink but I may have a c0cktail or two tonight. Sis doesn't drink cause of her diabetes.

Sissy and I are going grocery shopping today as she is not as well supplied as I. The last time I went. the thing that surprised me was that the bread was a little scarce. If I were at home, no problem because I make yummy homemade bread and I have yeast and everything. I think next time I make some I will throw in some wheat germ and finely cut nuts to make it healthier. Only one problem--my roommate will eat a whole loaf, fresh out of the oven, in about 10 minutes. He won't even wait for it to cool enough to cut properly.

Speaking of my roommate. @RS Are you sure your houseguest doesn't have a brother named Michael? You should hear him give directions. No street names with blocks or miles and left or right. Something like "If you go down the road with all the cherry trees...I just love cherry trees but the ones here we can't get any cherries off of on account of the birds eat all the cherries..well then you go down to where the old grade school used to be...I went there back in in 1953 don't you know...people tell me I look younger than I am because I get so much excercise mowing lawns. I do landscaping too.. Next time you drive by Fred's take a look at the job I did...then take a right where the old mayor used to live. You know the house that used to be bright green and had a tire swing in the front yard. Did you know the mayor and I grew up together?" Like that. And no, I am not exaggerating. People that know him will avoid him on the street unless they have about 45 minutes to spare for a simple hello. I am his captive audience however. But not today!!! Today I will have fun if it kills me!

Love and Smooches All!! (And yes, virtual smooches is all anyone is getting these days.)

PS @Catticus So glad to see you posting and with your irrepressible humor back. Happy shopping!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Hey @JewelryQueen

No...no brother. He is a retired pilot/aircraft instructor like hubby. It’s just that he can’t switch off his instructor module when just visiting.
Everything is either instructions or a ONE UP. Gets frustrating.
He and hubby are going out in a bit. Friends wife has instructed him to not come home without more toilet paper. He said they have about 150 rolls at home. It’s just a way to control what he does when he’s not at home. She does this.

Last night she called, complaining for 30 minutes that their daughter wouldn’t take out the trash. He said “what do you WANT me to do?”
Then she went on to give him an inventory of everything in the house (food and supplies). He kept saying “yes dear...I know. I bought all of that before I left, yes...you don’t have to keep telling me...I bought the stuff”.

Hubby getting ready to go now. Wonder if I can send them on any other errands?😏🧐
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
They're still touring!
😮
I just noticed that ❗ was trying to find the name of that silly song cause parts of it are now dancing around in my head and I saw up coming tour dates 😳
@Gypsy
@Catticus

I am attempting to watch an Ashton Kutcher movie but the rain is messing w/my satellite signal. So, I decided to google Bay City Rollers & yes yes I know their songs! They were all over the radio as I ripped & roared through my teen years, just didn't remember the band's name. Those were the days!
3 x

Gypsy

@JewelryQueen

I'll bet you and your brother had a blast together ❣❣
I dont drink anymore either but I'll raise my glass of tea in your brothers honor today 💜💜💜 Dont know how you stand the cold 🥶🥶 You and Sissy need to stay warm. And be careful if you do need to go out today. People are still being polite here but you just don't know when the tide will turn and some turn mean. Funny I was actually thinking of fresh baked bread today , the box of cat litter I had in back of car tipped over, smashed my loaf of bread 😡 & I thought ....well if I baked my own this wouldnt happen.

Love & (((HUGS))) -Gypsy
3 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
Catticus wrote:
4 years ago
They're still touring!
😮
I just noticed that ❗ was trying to find the name of that silly song cause parts of it are now dancing around in my head and I saw up coming tour dates 😳
@Gypsy
@Catticus

I am attempting to watch an Ashton Kutcher movie but the rain is messing w/my satellite signal. So, I decided to google Bay City Rollers & yes yes I know their songs! They were all over the radio as I ripped & roared through my teen years, just didn't remember the band's name. Those were the days!
Yes !!!! They had alot of great music 🤗🤗🤗🤗 still cant get the bumble bee song out of my head 🤯 -Gypsy
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@Gyspy

Oh girl, I am green. With envy--(not because it is Saint Patrick's day). It was snowing here yesterday and last night the low was 27. Left the faucets dripping a bit as I am not sure if there is any insulation or heat tape on Sissy's pipes. And right now I am not crawling under the house to find out!

Today is our late brother's birthday. Back in the day his friends and I would go out and party hearty and have a good time in his honor, as that is what we knew he would want. I rarely drink but I may have a c0cktail or two tonight. Sis doesn't drink cause of her diabetes.

Sissy and I are going grocery shopping today as she is not as well supplied as I. The last time I went. the thing that surprised me was that the bread was a little scarce. If I were at home, no problem because I make yummy homemade bread and I have yeast and everything. I think next time I make some I will throw in some wheat germ and finely cut nuts to make it healthier. Only one problem--my roommate will eat a whole loaf, fresh out of the oven, in about 10 minutes. He won't even wait for it to cool enough to cut properly.

Speaking of my roommate. @RS Are you sure your houseguest doesn't have a brother named Michael? You should hear him give directions. No street names with blocks or miles and left or right. Something like "If you go down the road with all the cherry trees...I just love cherry trees but the ones here we can't get any cherries off of on account of the birds eat all the cherries..well then you go down to where the old grade school used to be...I went there back in in 1953 don't you know...people tell me I look younger than I am because I get so much excercise mowing lawns. I do landscaping too.. Next time you drive by Fred's take a look at the job I did...then take a right where the old mayor used to live. You know the house that used to be bright green and had a tire swing in the front yard. Did you know the mayor and I grew up together?" Like that. And no, I am not exaggerating. People that know him will avoid him on the street unless they have about 45 minutes to spare for a simple hello. I am his captive audience however. But not today!!! Today I will have fun if it kills me!

Love and Smooches All!! (And yes, virtual smooches is all anyone is getting these days.)

PS @Catticus So glad to see you posting and with your irrepressible humor back. Happy shopping!
@JewelryQueen

Michael sounds like he came straight from the town of Mayberry!
😂🤣😆🤣😂🤣😆😂🤣😆🤣😂
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

@Catticus

Or like friend here.

“I dialed the phone ((shows the motions for dialing as if I wasn’t CLEAR what he is trying to explain))...

Pushed the number 1. ((Puts up his index finger to indicate #1))....

Listened to the phone message ((he then tells me the message verbatim))....

I pushed option number 2 ((holds up two fingers...))....

It literally took him 45 frickin minutes to tell me about a phone call. By the end I didn’t even remember what the story was about to begin with.

My head hurts 😣
3 x