Coronavirus and gold prices

JewelryQueen

Re: Coronavirus and gold prices

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

@OSOTT

Stay safe! Take all the precautions you can possibly think of.

@Vicky

My CDC buddy says that while Zika virus and West Nile virus (and some others) can be transmitted by mosquitos, the current research says not so with the Corona virus. Thank you Jesus. He also says that bats transmit this. He said he uses the N99 mask, which is better than the N95 mask, when dealing with Eboli for example. However he does not know anything about the availability or cost as he is provided them at work.

They are closing 4 nearby schools tomorrow. I hope this is a precaution and that no children are sick. The innocents do not deserve this. Actually none of us do!

PS the incubation period can be up to 27 days versus the usual 14 days. Forearmed is forewarned and knowledge is power.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
4 years ago
@OSOTT

Stay safe! Take all the precautions you can possibly think of.

@Vicky

My CDC buddy says that while Zika virus and West Nile virus (and some others) can be transmitted by mosquitos, the current research says not so with the Corona virus. Thank you Jesus. He also says that bats transmit this. He said he uses the N99 mask, which is better than the N95 mask, when dealing with Eboli for example. However he does not know anything about the availability or cost as he is provided them at work.

They are closing 4 nearby schools tomorrow. I hope this is a precaution and that no children are sick. The innocents do not deserve this. Actually none of us do!

PS the incubation period can be up to 27 days versus the usual 14 days. Forearmed is forewarned and knowledge is power.
Knowledge is power and I thank you for sharing the latest. Praise the Lord for not letting the virus transmit through mosquitoes. I'm still praying for God's miracle to eradicate the virus and spare us. <<< mustard seed. I'm praying for everyone hard and I love you all. We will overcome. Good night and have a good rest, JewelryQueen. Give it up. Let your mind rest. Turn off your thoughts and listen to music softly. :) good night!
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

Good night sweet OSOTT. I do need sleep. First my prayers.

I think tomorrow I will make some immune building teas and tisanes for me and my friends. I want to do whatever I can, and it also helps my mental state to keep busy.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

As of 2 days ago - 11 confirmed cases in Texas apparently all in San Antonio. However CDC released one person from quarantine too early ...then the person started showing symptoms and is now back in quarantine they are tracking down where this person was between quarantines. -Gypsy
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@Gypsy
Good early morning☕️☕️
I was researching UAB’s recommendations on the SNAKE🐉 last night.
One of the things they recommend is ELDERBERRY.
I knew nothing about it. UNTIL I GOOGLED IT🙉
It’s an AMAZING food😇Seems to benefit EVERYTHING 🙆🏻‍♀️
First it needs to be cooked because it contains CYANIDE. Once thats taken care of, its BENEFICIAL to CANCER, HEART, BONES, Its a DIURETIC, its a ANTIVIRAL, Causes WEIGHT LOSS👍😻benefits go ON AND ON.
SO IF IT DOESNT KILL YOU, IT CURES WHAT AILS YOU🤗
3 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@Gypsy
Good early morning☕️☕️
I was researching UAB’s recommendations on the SNAKE🐉 last night.
One of the things they recommend is ELDERBERRY.
I knew nothing about it. UNTIL I GOOGLED IT🙉
It’s an AMAZING food😇Seems to benefit EVERYTHING 🙆🏻‍♀️
First it needs to be cooked because it contains CYANIDE. Once thats taken care of, its BENEFICIAL to CANCER, HEART, BONES, Its a DIURETIC, its a ANTIVIRAL, Causes WEIGHT LOSS👍😻benefits go ON AND ON.
SO IF IT DOESNT KILL YOU, IT CURES WHAT AILS YOU🤗
IF it doesn't kill me ⁉️ Well alrighty then......
😳 😳

-Gypsy
2 x

Vicky

Oops!! @Gypsy
I forgot to add other benefits of ELDERBERRY

FOR ALLERGIES
LAXATIVE
LOWERS BLOOD SUGAR
COLD AND FLU RELIEF
PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN
GUT HEALTH

I agree that its just to good to be true 🙃
I’m just posting what they claim it’s benefits are.

After I cook it for many hours to make sure I’m alive after I try it🥺 I need it, if only to get rid of BABY FAT🤣
4 x

Vicky

Oops!! @Gypsy

FOR ALLERGIES
LAXATIVE
LOWERS BLOOD SUGAR
COLD AND FLU RELIEF
PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN
GUT HEALTH

After I cook it for many hours to make sure I’m alive after I try it🥺 I need it, if only to get rid of BABY FAT🤣
3 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Oops!! @Gypsy

FOR ALLERGIES
LAXATIVE
LOWERS BLOOD SUGAR
COLD AND FLU RELIEF
PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN
GUT HEALTH

Good Morning Vicky, 🥰
It does seem like a miracle plant & it probably works great ❗ I just thought your last line was worded cute 🤪 I could stand to benefit from everything this plant is good for 🤗🤗
If you try this and survive let me know the results 😉😀
-Gypsy
4 x

Vicky

@Gypsy Well, I dont wish death to anyone, but Iranian radio announced that an IMPORTANT council member that advised and helped the Ayatola Komeini yell DEATH TO AMERICA, had DIED of the Corona virus.
GOD must have been busy PROTECTING AMERICA🤩
3 x