Compare Shop LC’s prices to other jewelry channels

Gem Lover

Re: Compare Shop LC’s prices to other jewelry channels

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I agree shop lc has better prices on lower priced items but when it comes to items like Morganite there is another network that has larger stones in gold, not gold over for less money, I brought it to shop Lc's attention but they did not seem to care, it depends on the item. Just last night they had the Moroccan lamps for $89.00 I copied and pasted the exact same lamp with the same color choices on Amazon for $79 and I am a prime member so I get free shipping on Amazon, the shipping on shop lc for the lamp was $8.99, so now I would have paid $8.99 for shipping plus $10 ( ten dollars more from shop lc on the lamp) , so $19 more from shop lc so I did not buy it from here. Also the other network does free shipping most days if you shop online, not if you call in so I always use the website to shop with them. When I sent the message about the lamps while they were being shown they ignored me and continued to show comparisons of higher priced lamps, funny they must not have checked out Amazon, lol.
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

To who is the new president: yes things are changing and definitely not for the better!?
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

I rarely get free shipping from JTV. The 'Try Us' items, yes. Around the holidays and a few other times, they occasionally have free shipping. ShopLC used to ship the Friday $10 items for $2.50.
0 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Haven't been able to find anything on the new President. Kevin left in July.

Still miss Dan as he was honest about any treatments and explained the process. He could be a real grouch with customers, though.

Tenner does a very good job of explaining how the quartz triplets (should be called doublets, imo) are made. He is a wealth of knowledge.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Not anymore. Shoplc prices are soaring. Cheryl just stated that Barouqe pearls are the most expensive and Tahitian pearls are the most desired and most expensive. She knows thats not true. South sea ROUND pearls are the most expensive, with prices varying by luster, size and blemishes. Tenner claimed Mundarara Rubies are not Fracture filled. Yet customer service sent me their education dept info which states they are fracture filled. The company is deteriorating in its honesty, especially in the last few weeks
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback us. We don't want you to feel that we are being dishonest in regards to pricing. I can confirm the following actions will be taken:

1) Sharing this feedback about concerns with information like the example of the rubies that you gave.
2) Feedback in regards to presentation of pearls.

Also, is there additional feedback you would like to share? Transparency is absolutely important to us.
Who is the new President of shopLC?
I've been a customer from the beginning. 12 years. I can easily tell when things change.
Also what is with this new thing saying pieces are unisex when clearly they are not. My husband cringes.
Let the brass know that we can tell things are changing and not for the better. I am disappointed.
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will make an official announcement regarding our new president soon. We will also make sure to pass along your feedback to our dedicated Voice of the Customer team so it can be addressed by the proper parties. Thank you again for your feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Not anymore. Shoplc prices are soaring. Cheryl just stated that Barouqe pearls are the most expensive and Tahitian pearls are the most desired and most expensive. She knows thats not true. South sea ROUND pearls are the most expensive, with prices varying by luster, size and blemishes. Tenner claimed Mundarara Rubies are not Fracture filled. Yet customer service sent me their education dept info which states they are fracture filled. The company is deteriorating in its honesty, especially in the last few weeks
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback us. We don't want you to feel that we are being dishonest in regards to pricing. I can confirm the following actions will be taken:

1) Sharing this feedback about concerns with information like the example of the rubies that you gave.
2) Feedback in regards to presentation of pearls.

Also, is there additional feedback you would like to share? Transparency is absolutely important to us.
Who is the new President of shopLC?
I've been a customer from the beginning. 12 years. I can easily tell when things change.
Also what is with this new thing saying pieces are unisex when clearly they are not. My husband cringes.
Let the brass know that we can tell things are changing and not for the better. I am disappointed.

Hello there, the new President of SHOP LC is Amit. He comes from our sister channel in the UK so the good thing is he brings a lot of experience with him. We appreciate the feedback about the presentation of unisex jewelry. Are there any additional suggestions that you would like to share.
1 x

Eve

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

Hello
I do agree that one has to check the items they recive closly! I bought a Bali ring where the host kept stating ....and its 12 grams of sterling . Yeah noooo 9.5 grams it is total with stones and all. If you are a reseller it makes a big difference! Now that being said I did like the ring it was a good price and I kept it!
on a different note measurements for bracelets are very often very wrong ,so are I measurements for handbags very often very wrong .
I guess it is all a hit or miss😊
I did buy many many many beautiful items from Shop LC but I had many many many orders go wrong 😂
I I also agree that things are changing and not for the better .bummer
So For now I’m still shopping here how long I do not know !
one have to wait and see but as of right now a lot of items are still more affordable than other places I give them that.😊😊so if you can deal with lots of unknowns haha , i say do it.😊. (For now )
2 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Eve wrote:
4 years ago
Hello
I do agree that one has to check the items they recive closly! I bought a Bali ring where the host kept stating ....and its 12 grams of sterling . Yeah noooo 9.5 grams it is total with stones and all. If you are a reseller it makes a big difference! Now that being said I did like the ring it was a good price and I kept it!
on a different note measurements for bracelets are very often very wrong ,so are I measurements for handbags very often very wrong .
I guess it is all a hit or miss😊
I did buy many many many beautiful items from Shop LC but I had many many many orders go wrong 😂
I I also agree that things are changing and not for the better .bummer
So For now I’m still shopping here how long I do not know !
one have to wait and see but as of right now a lot of items are still more affordable than other places I give them that.😊😊so if you can deal with lots of unknowns haha , i say do it.😊. (For now )
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your message. We deeply apologize that some of the items you received are not as described, or come in poor quality. We will certainly make sure your comments get passed along to our dedicated Voice of the Customer team so it gets addressed with the proper parties. We also recommend returning any defective merchandise, as the the returns team does examine and report the issues to the manufacturers and vendors. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family! We hope you have a delightful day! :)
1 x

Kharailee

Post by Kharailee » 4 years ago

Yes, they do have great prices. However some of the other channels have better workmanship, like smoother rings, rings with sturdier bands and prongs that are set low and smooth and does not catch on everything. I love ShopLC and wish they would improve on their products to match the beauty of the gemstones in the products they carry. Lots of times, I see the host comparing prices simply based on carat weight alone, and not take into consideration design and workmanship. I feel like ShopLC can do better on their designs. Lots of times I see where their is a whole lot of silver, and not a whole lot of design or lots of silver on top a ring, with a thin, skinny band, so the ring does not feel like its in proportion. I would like to continue to shop their, so I hope they can improve on their designs and quality.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I agree shop lc has better prices on lower priced items but when it comes to items like Morganite there is another network that has larger stones in gold, not gold over for less money, I brought it to shop Lc's attention but they did not seem to care, it depends on the item. Just last night they had the Moroccan lamps for $89.00 I copied and pasted the exact same lamp with the same color choices on Amazon for $79 and I am a prime member so I get free shipping on Amazon, the shipping on shop lc for the lamp was $8.99, so now I would have paid $8.99 for shipping plus $10 ( ten dollars more from shop lc on the lamp) , so $19 more from shop lc so I did not buy it from here. Also the other network does free shipping most days if you shop online, not if you call in so I always use the website to shop with them. When I sent the message about the lamps while they were being shown they ignored me and continued to show comparisons of higher priced lamps, funny they must not have checked out Amazon, lol.
Thank you for your feedback. We will be happy to look into this for you. Provided that it is the exact same item we are selling, we'll be more than happy to honor our price guarantee. Our hosts receive a lot of texts throughout their shows and are not able to respond to every message that is received.
0 x