Lit hair brush

CJM

Lit hair brush

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Yesterday I finally had a few minutes to tune in to the show ,and what were they hawking? The opatra hair brush 😞. The host kept brushing and brushing her hair. I thought I would go out of my mind!! I noticed Dion didn’t use it. I’m looking for something to buy; that wasn’t what I was looking for. Boring. I’ll go to wallyworld for a brush; I sure wouldn’t spend $199 for one.
5 x

2Blonde

Re: Lit hair brush

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Guess what? It was on again for 1-1/2 hours early this morning with Annika and Blake!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
Guess what? It was on again for 1-1/2 hours early this morning with Annika and Blake!
AWHHHH....I MISSED IT!!! 🤪🙄
1 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
Did Blake brush his beard?
2 x

Gemsnob

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Yesterday I finally had a few minutes to tune in to the show ,and what were they hawking? The opatra hair brush 😞. The host kept brushing and brushing her hair. I thought I would go out of my mind!! I noticed Dion didn’t use it. I’m looking for something to buy; that wasn’t what I was looking for. Boring. I’ll go to wallyworld for a brush; I sure wouldn’t spend $199 for one.
Its like spending $400 on a hair dryer. I cant justify that. Im sure some people can. I have a lot of hair but not enough money to put its towards a hairdryer or brush.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Its like spending $400 on a hair dryer. I cant justify that. Im sure some people can. I have a lot of hair but not enough money to put its towards a hairdryer or brush.
Ahh, the Dyson!

Or it’s like a curling iron. I was looking for a new one and my husband showed me a flyer from the mail that had the T3 curling iron.
I said NOOOOOO. He asked me why and I said because it’s not necessary to spend that much on a curling iron!
If he had been buying one for a gift that’s what he would have purchased!
Some things you just don’t need that!
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Am.... has the same features in various brush models starting about $20. Shoplc has been soooo disappointing. Last few years I did 99% of my holiday shopping at Shoplc. Since Kevin is gone, I barely recognize “ my family channel”. I cant find anything to go with a coupon. If something is on Air, it goes on and on, Becoming unbearable, so I switch channels. It’s not only the time, its the game playing with the prices. Doesn’t Amit know that when you talk people into buying things, when they are away from your “SHAMING THEM” into buying, they mostly will return it. Maybe its that you get the benefit of USING their money for a few weeks. Maybe, thats it ???😡 I did most of my Holiday shopping at competitors. What a difference. They dont resort to games to convince customers to buy. I dont hear : DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MISS OUT, etc. It’s been very difficult to cut off Shoplc completely. Its like saying goodbye to a good friend. In reality, I lost that friend when our BELOVED Kevin was gone😢😥😓😓
3 x

Gemsnob

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Am.... has the same features in various brush models starting about $20. Shoplc has been soooo disappointing. Last few years I did 99% of my holiday shopping at Shoplc. Since Kevin is gone, I barely recognize “ my family channel”. I cant find anything to go with a coupon. If something is on Air, it goes on and on, Becoming unbearable, so I switch channels. It’s not only the time, its the game playing with the prices. Doesn’t Amit know that when you talk people into buying things, when they are away from your “SHAMING THEM” into buying, they mostly will return it. Maybe its that you get the benefit of USING their money for a few weeks. Maybe, thats it ???😡 I did most of my Holiday shopping at competitors. What a difference. They dont resort to games to convince customers to buy. I dont hear : DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MISS OUT, etc. It’s been very difficult to cut off Shoplc completely. Its like saying goodbye to a good friend. In reality, I lost that friend when our BELOVED Kevin was gone😢😥😓😓
Can you think of any brick or mortor store that you consider family? Not me. Thats the mistake we made was falling for that no matter who was president. They arent out friends or family. Weve never laid eyes on them technically. They will say anything, ANYTHING, to make that sale.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Can you think of any brick or mortor store that you consider family? Not me. Thats the mistake we made was falling for that no matter who was president. They arent out friends or family. Weve never laid eyes on them technically. They will say anything, ANYTHING, to make that sale.
Like a lot of dysfunctional families where certain members won’t talk to you anymore?
Sure...JUST LIKE FAMILY!!
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
Like a lot of dysfunctional families where certain members won’t talk to you anymore?
Sure...JUST LIKE FAMILY!!
It's exactly like that.
You know what I'd like to know?
I'd like to know how the hosts knows the identity of posters here. Exactly how did that happen?
Maybe we need to ask Danielle that? I bet she can find out.
3 x