Question for Shoplc CS

CJM

Question for Shoplc CS

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

Why don’t you sell tourmaline in its many colors? All I’ve ever seen is the expensive pieces. Also, what happened to ruby merchandise? I haven’t seen a ruby smack down or anything new in a looong time! Anything scheduled for the near future?
2 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Question for Shoplc CS

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Why don’t you sell tourmaline in its many colors? All I’ve ever seen is the expensive pieces. Also, what happened to ruby merchandise? I haven’t seen a ruby smack down or anything new in a looong time! Anything scheduled for the near future?
Good question about the tourmaline. Usually it comes down to availability. Do you have any color in particular you want to see? Also, I can confirm we won't have ruby smackdown in the next couple of weeks because we are going to go into end of year clearance. We usually have one in February in preparation for Valentine's but I will check :).
1 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago
Good question about the tourmaline. Usually it comes down to availability. Do you have any color in particular you want to see? Also, I can confirm we won't have ruby smackdown in the next couple of weeks because we are going to go into end of year clearance. We usually have one in February in preparation for Valentine's but I will check :).
Ooo reds blues greens pink purple Bi-colors! I'd totally be up for colors of Tourmaline!!
2 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I would like a cluster ring with multiple colors of tourmaline, maybe a floral design with russian diopside accents.
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

CJM wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
CJM wrote:
4 years ago
I would like a cluster ring with multiple colors of tourmaline, maybe a floral design with russian diopside accents.
That sounds pretty
1 x

Lauren

Post by Lauren » 4 years ago

They do offer indicolite, rubellite as well as pink tourmaline. Unfortunately the pink tourmaline is heat treated though.
2 x