Auctions, shipping and customer service complaint

Hot4TENER

Re: Auctions, shipping and customer service complaint

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

@Catticus
I understand the sad feeling about aging parents. Although my dad passed when i was 13, my mom is 98 and in a skilled care facility. Her mind for her age is pretty good, but dementia is starting. I find she's mostly engaged speaking about the past, so that's what we do. Reminisce about old times. I'm fortunate to have sisters locally so we are all active in her care. She'll be coming to our homes for the day on the 24th & 25th. But I really am very grateful that she is still here with us. And am also blessed that my sisters are in town. Sisters certainly are special, even if they aren't twins. Make sure you stay connected with your twin often via phone or skype. And, of course, My dear Cati, we are here for you!
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus
I understand the sad feeling about aging parents. Although my dad passed when i was 13, my mom is 98 and in a skilled care facility. Her mind for her age is pretty good, but dementia is starting. I find she's mostly engaged speaking about the past, so that's what we do. Reminisce about old times. I'm fortunate to have sisters locally so we are all active in her care. She'll be coming to our homes for the day on the 24th & 25th. But I really am very grateful that she is still here with us. And am also blessed that my sisters are in town. Sisters certainly are special, even if they aren't twins. Make sure you stay connected with your twin often via phone or skype. And, of course, My dear Cati, we are here for you!
Both my parents have passed & even though it's been a few years, it's still tough. Hot4TENER I know you & your sisters are blessings for your mother as she is for all of you. And Cat, be a sponge...soak it all in. Probably the first year after my mom passed, I would think about something & say to myself 'I'll have to ask Mom" only to remember I couldn't. My only sibling (brother) has also passed. To everything there is a season. Please enjoy every precious moment all of you here have with your loving parents & family. No one will ever love you the way they do...EVER.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
4 years ago
@Catticus
Both my parents have passed & even though it's been a few years, it's still tough. Hot4TENER I know you & your sisters are blessings for your mother as she is for all of you. And Cat, be a sponge...soak it all in. Probably the first year after my mom passed, I would think about something & say to myself 'I'll have to ask Mom" only to remember I couldn't. My only sibling (brother) has also passed. To everything there is a season. Please enjoy every precious moment all of you here have with your loving parents & family. No one will ever love you the way they do...EVER.
I can only imagine how especially difficult this time of year is but Im sure its always hard. You are in my thoughts. You are SO very right...no one will ever love us like our parents. ❤
4 x

mossybrick

Post by mossybrick » 4 years ago

Unbelievably, I still haven't received my over 20 items ordered on December 14th. From what I can track, the items are still sitting in Texas somewhere. I live in Alabama. I spoke to customer service, chatted twice, spent about 800.00 and NONE of this even motivated ShopLC to OVERNIGHT MY ITEMS!! Unbelievable. I will never trust them to "Deliver JOY" at Christmas time again. I got delivered a great deal of stress and frustration! My husbands family is all here from Michigan, and I'm left SCRAMBLING for gifts at the last minute, when everywhere is packed and everything is picked over. I am a loyal customer of many years with ShopLC, but this experience as taught me some valuable lessons. To say I am ticked is an understatement! When a business says they will DEFINITELY deliver before Christmas, my advice to them is NOT to wait until a couple days before Christmas to ship it, and then NOT overnight it!!! Unbelievable!

En Route
PROCESSED
Sun, December 22, 2019 at 1:53 PM CT
Grand Prairie, TX, US

Estimated Delivery
Dec 27, 2019

AUSTIN, TX 78728
UNITED STATES
To:
PHENIX CITY, AL 36870
UNITED STATES
1 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

mossybrick wrote:
4 years ago
Unbelievably, I still haven't received my over 20 items ordered on December 14th. From what I can track, the items are still sitting in Texas somewhere. I live in Alabama. I spoke to customer service, chatted twice, spent about 800.00 and NONE of this even motivated ShopLC to OVERNIGHT MY ITEMS!! Unbelievable. I will never trust them to "Deliver JOY" at Christmas time again. I got delivered a great deal of stress and frustration! My husbands family is all here from Michigan, and I'm left SCRAMBLING for gifts at the last minute, when everywhere is packed and everything is picked over. I am a loyal customer of many years with ShopLC, but this experience as taught me some valuable lessons. To say I am ticked is an understatement! When a business says they will DEFINITELY deliver before Christmas, my advice to them is NOT to wait until a couple days before Christmas to ship it, and then NOT overnight it!!! Unbelievable!

En Route
PROCESSED
Sun, December 22, 2019 at 1:53 PM CT
Grand Prairie, TX, US

Estimated Delivery
Dec 27, 2019

AUSTIN, TX 78728
UNITED STATES
To:
PHENIX CITY, AL 36870
UNITED STATES
Hello Mossybrick, may I have the order information? I am sorry what has happened with these orders.
1 x

mossybrick

Where should I send the information and to who?
0 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

mossybrick wrote:
4 years ago
Where should I send the information and to who?
@mossybrick
Send to Danielles email
Danielle.Jackson@Shoplc.com
0 x

Lauren

Post by Lauren » 4 years ago

Update - received 3 pieces today. 2 out of 3 are scratched.

Still waiting on my large order. Let’s hope those aren’t damaged as well.
3 x

mossybrick

Unfortunately I didn’t receive my items in time for Christmas, but I feel better after the personal care and attention I received from Danielle. I want to thank her for her professionalism in handling of my problem with shipping, and doing the best she could to remedy the stress the situation caused me.
2 x

mossybrick

Lauren, I have my fingers crossed for you!
2 x