SO tired of smackdowns being regular price!

geminigirl

SO tired of smackdowns being regular price!

Post by geminigirl » 4 years ago

Anyone else tired of ShopLCs "smackdown prices being the regular price of an item? Seriously!! I ordered "AAA" rings for ring guards during a smackdown - not only were they NOT AAA but they were the regular price. Guess what I'm sending back. If I wanted these 2A rings, I could buy them today for 30% off - of course, I don't like being fooled by pictures so back they are going...… ugh. I have always been pleased with the quality of my jewelry until now.
6 x

LisaC2019

Re: SO tired of smackdowns being regular price!

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

geminigirl wrote:
4 years ago
Anyone else tired of ShopLCs "smackdown prices being the regular price of an item? Seriously!! I ordered "AAA" rings for ring guards during a smackdown - not only were they NOT AAA but they were the regular price. Guess what I'm sending back. If I wanted these 2A rings, I could buy them today for 30% off - of course, I don't like being fooled by pictures so back they are going...… ugh. I have always been pleased with the quality of my jewelry until now.
I agree that most of the prices were the same as listed on the website. I thought there would be some difference in the price if it was a smackdown... :lol: But not today!!!
4 x

Gemsnob

Re: SO tired of smackdowns being regular price!

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

How does Karen use every beauty product they sell? She would be applying a dozen products every morning and evening. Come on.
1 x