Just for fun!

RS

Just for fun!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Have you ever purchased an Xavier piece?

I just got two in the mail today, both rings.

MY MY are they pretty! The workmanship is just incredible. I love the designs.

I know, I know...they are CZ. When I travel I ONLY take CZ with me, just in case. I left a ring in my hotel room when we were in Cancun. I was very very fortunate to get it back but I just as easily could have not.

So anywho...these two rings are so pretty. I may get a few more if I can find any. I got these in RA.

The only thing is they are a bit too large. I lost weight and keep ordering my previous size.
3 x

Gemsnob

Re: Just for fun!

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

I know, I know...they are CZ. When I travel I ONLY take CZ with me, just in case. I left a ring in my hotel room when we were in Cancun. I was very very fortunate to get it back but I just as easily could have not.

So anywho...these two rings are so pretty. I may get a few more if I can find any. I got these in RA.

The only thing is they are a bit too large. I lost weight and keep ordering my previous size.
I have one. Its a yellow cz ring. Its not intricate which is what I like about Xavier and I usually stay away from yellow but this isnt highlighter yellow. Its pastel. Have you tried Vanna Ks Bella Luce line on Jtv? She designs vintage looks and I like that. Id love an old euro or old minr cut diamond.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Im not usually a cz person but like you, I refuse to travel with my expensive jewelry.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I haven’t checked those out @Gemsnob but I will.

I just don’t want to lose expensive pieces.

But a CZ is also a good what I call “knocking around ring”.
2 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

RS, I have several rings that are too large for me too. I bought the spiral ring sizers here a while back and you can cut them to the length you need. They come with 24 pieces for $9.99. That really is a good price as I have seen them for higher prices for way less pieces. They are super comfortable. The item number is 3387228 and the are called "Spiral Ring Adjuster". They are one of the items SLC has that I really get a lot of bang for the buck :)
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

RS, I have several rings that are too large for me too. I bought the spiral ring sizers here a while back and you can cut them to the length you need. They come with 24 pieces for $9.99. That really is a good price as I have seen them for higher prices for way less pieces. They are super comfortable. The item number is 3387228 and the are called "Spiral Ring Adjuster". They are one of the items SLC has that I really get a lot of bang for the buck :)
Thanks! I was going to give those a try.

Going out to dinner right now so I will when we return.

Let me know if I miss anything good everyone!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well, while my hubby changes.

I just wanted to add that the center stone of one of these rings actually changes color. In some light it’s a solid purple. In others it’s green. Yet in other light it looks like a peacock tanzanite.

It’s beautiful
Didn’t know CZ could do that.
4 x

wolfgirl

Post by wolfgirl » 4 years ago

I won some Xavier chandelier earrings on RA for $4! Green and white and gorgeous! Get many compliments when I wear them. I wear a lot of CZ (can't afford the "real" stuff) and quartz. Again, get many compliments on the Peacock quartz and AquaTerra quartz. There were Xavier rings that matched the earrings I got, but couldn't get an affordable bid on those. Someone whose name starts with a "M" always won those!

Wolfgirl
4 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I just wanted to add that the center stone of one of these rings actually changes color. In some light it’s a solid purple. In others it’s green. Yet in other light it looks like a peacock tanzanite.
Glad you enjoy the color change, RS. I do not! I dress, select the ring to go with the outfit, then arrive at my destination to find it displays a color that no longer complements my outfit! grrrr
bluez
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Glad you enjoy the color change, RS. I do not! I dress, select the ring to go with the outfit, then arrive at my destination to find it displays a color that no longer complements my outfit! grrrr
bluez
Well, I try to wear a color that will accommodate color change.
I decided to wear this ring out tonight just to see what the colors would do.
I had on a plushie sweater with a split shawl collar, kind of a Marilyn Monroe style collar. The underneath color of it is a deep violet but the tips are frosted. I had on dark indigo jeans and cobalt leather boots.
The ring went really really well with my outfit.
I wore three other rings that were all diamonds. I always wear one of my wedding sets and one diamond ring on my right hand as well. Heck, they go with everything!

I like to wear black a lot as well so color change goes with that too!
4 x